PDA

View Full Version : AI Problems?

XyZspineZyX
09-09-2003, 01:23 PM
I've heard from a number of sources that the AI in IL2 Sturmovik, and IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles can see the player when the game is at night settings; or if the player decides to hide up in a cloud bank.
I have done some research and found out that this is true.

Anyways, thanks for your time,
-Gubru

-------------------------------------------
Aircraft of Choice: Storche

Usage: Flying into enemy objects

Reason: The sheer look on the Opponent's face when they see a slow moving "Cessna"-like aircraft, with almost no offensive or defensive capabilites, travelling at a top speed of 20 KM/H, and having that snail-like aircraft collide with that Opponent's Base/Aircraft is priceless. (They are in too much shock to do anything.)

XyZspineZyX
09-09-2003, 01:23 PM
I've heard from a number of sources that the AI in IL2 Sturmovik, and IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles can see the player when the game is at night settings; or if the player decides to hide up in a cloud bank.
I have done some research and found out that this is true.

Anyways, thanks for your time,
-Gubru

-------------------------------------------
Aircraft of Choice: Storche

Usage: Flying into enemy objects

Reason: The sheer look on the Opponent's face when they see a slow moving "Cessna"-like aircraft, with almost no offensive or defensive capabilites, travelling at a top speed of 20 KM/H, and having that snail-like aircraft collide with that Opponent's Base/Aircraft is priceless. (They are in too much shock to do anything.)