PDA

View Full Version : Radio commands not working

ObvilionLost
03-05-2005, 08:52 PM
I was playing IL-2, when i wanted to say to ym wingman to attack enemy fighters. I pressed TAB but when i press 2 my power changes to 20% but list of command didnt respond.. i can only Enter and Quit list of commands using TAB< but i cant use commands. PLz. help. How to fix this?

Tully__
03-05-2005, 09:04 PM
In your game folder find the Users folder. It will have a folder for each pilot you have created and each of those will have a file called "settings.ini". Open each one in notepad and make sure the [HotKey orders] section of the file looks like this:

[HotKey orders]
Escape = deactivate
Tab = activate
0 = order0
1 = order1
2 = order2
3 = order3
4 = order4
5 = order5
6 = order6
7 = order7
8 = order8
9 = order9

GH_Klingstroem
03-06-2005, 06:02 AM
I have found that they never comply when I tell them to change formation. They actually say: roger, changing to VIC formation or whaterver they say, but nothing ever happens.. They always stay in exactly the same formation no matter what you tell them and they say yhey will do!

WWSensei
03-06-2005, 07:00 AM
That's odd...changing formation is one of the few things my wingmen actually do when I tell them. ;-)

heywooood
03-06-2005, 11:33 AM
hmmm... they always follow formation commands for me but...VIC formation is a three plane deal - maybe they wont do that if there are four in your flight?...

try line astern or eschelon right/left...it should work.

Tully - I have the same problem as the thread starter...sometimes...

I checked all of the pilot folders and the command lines are right, but sometimes in QMB, I have all the flights highlighted in comms and can give them all radio commands...and sometime only my flight is highlighted. In QMB I should always be able to control all friendly flights right?...