PDA

View Full Version : Son of a #¤%@& (Question about missions)

XyZspineZyX
07-29-2003, 03:11 PM
This is the scenario; I'm ordered to intercept an enemy plane somewhere near my base.

This is my problem; After dogfighting for minutes I finally hurt the other pilot enough for him to crash, he had however,shot my fuel tank to bits and it's been leaking for a while. I fly towards the landing strip and about 30 sek before tuchdown the engine stops due to the lack of fuel... I was able to land the plane but I couldnt get from where I was standing in the middle of the strip to the hangars on either side of the strip.. Do I have to restart the whole mission now?

Help appreciated!

XyZspineZyX
07-29-2003, 03:11 PM
This is the scenario; I'm ordered to intercept an enemy plane somewhere near my base.

This is my problem; After dogfighting for minutes I finally hurt the other pilot enough for him to crash, he had however,shot my fuel tank to bits and it's been leaking for a while. I fly towards the landing strip and about 30 sek before tuchdown the engine stops due to the lack of fuel... I was able to land the plane but I couldnt get from where I was standing in the middle of the strip to the hangars on either side of the strip.. Do I have to restart the whole mission now?

Help appreciated!

XyZspineZyX
07-29-2003, 03:16 PM
Nope, you can quit the mission and it will be marked as completed, it doesn't really matter where you are landed, as long as it's somewhere near your base or in friendly territory.

<center> http://www.322squadron.com/images/322.gif </center>

XyZspineZyX
07-29-2003, 03:21 PM
If you have the "No instant mission success" option UNselected (red 'light' off) you should be able to quit anytime, so long as you have not been killed or captured, and continue to the next mission.

----------------------------------------
Whatever I've done, I've been staring down the barrel of a gun.

XyZspineZyX
07-29-2003, 03:34 PM
Are you still waiting on the runway? !

XyZspineZyX
07-29-2003, 03:37 PM
SeaFireLIV wrote:
- Are you still waiting on the runway? !

LOL

<center> http://www.322squadron.com/images/322.gif </center>