PDA

View Full Version : Good things come to those who update...

Mowog
09-30-2005, 07:07 AM
I just wanted to follow up with a success story. I had the Java issues mentioned elsewhere that killed my EoA installation partway through; plus out-of-date video drivers that caused a Blue Screen of Death once I finally got the game to install. I spent the better part of a rather discouraging Saturday just trying to get the game installed and running smoothly.

The result was that with advice provided by Heimdall and Mr. Zebe D, EoA is now running flawlessly on my PC. I was home from work sick yesterday (honest, I really DO have a cold), and I was able to spend the entire time immersed in EoA. What an excellent adventure! It was certainly worth all the trouble.

So for those having tech issues, take courage. The gurus on this board know whereof they speak.

Cheers,

Mowog
09-30-2005, 07:07 AM
I just wanted to follow up with a success story. I had the Java issues mentioned elsewhere that killed my EoA installation partway through; plus out-of-date video drivers that caused a Blue Screen of Death once I finally got the game to install. I spent the better part of a rather discouraging Saturday just trying to get the game installed and running smoothly.

The result was that with advice provided by Heimdall and Mr. Zebe D, EoA is now running flawlessly on my PC. I was home from work sick yesterday (honest, I really DO have a cold), and I was able to spend the entire time immersed in EoA. What an excellent adventure! It was certainly worth all the trouble.

So for those having tech issues, take courage. The gurus on this board know whereof they speak.

Cheers,

Mr Zebe D
09-30-2005, 03:44 PM
Thank you for the appreciation and the feedback. Glad to help.