PDA

View Full Version : Now why can't we have this Ubisoft?

massmurdera_666
01-31-2011, 03:47 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Assassins-Creed-Brotherhood-Limited-Hoodie-Ezio-shirt-/160539059125?pt=Men_s_Clothes&hash=item2560dfa3b5

First the codex edition, now this!?! Come on, I'm pretty sure most of the people on this site from the U.S. would buy this, including myself. Why dose everyone else get the cool and we get stuck with a jack-in-the-box?

<span class="ev_code_red">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

massmurdera_666
01-31-2011, 04:38 AM
if you don't want to look it up, its a really nice looking brotherhood hoodie ubisoft released in Italy

kriegerdesgottes
01-31-2011, 08:50 AM
I agree 100% with your comment on us U.S. people getting screwed out of the cool stuff the Europeans get like the Codex edition AND the black edition AND the European version of the first game which was cooler. however I really don't think that picture is real, I think it looks photoshopped.

LordWolv
01-31-2011, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
I agree 100% with your comment on us U.S. people getting screwed out of the cool stuff the Europeans get like the Codex edition AND the black edition AND the European version of the first game which was cooler. however I really don't think that picture is real, I think it looks photoshopped.
Oh be quiet. We get the advantage on a VIDEO GAME, you get the advantage and extra stuff on just about everything else. Stop complaining and try and feel what WE feel when it comes to the fact that we are 2nd best in everything but a VIDEO GAME.

Xanatos2007
01-31-2011, 09:39 AM
Looks photoshopped to me.

kriegerdesgottes
01-31-2011, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Isaac500:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
Oh be quiet. We get the advantage on a VIDEO GAME, you get the advantage and extra stuff on just about everything else. Stop complaining and try and feel what WE feel when it comes to the fact that we are 2nd best in everything but a VIDEO GAME. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

boo hoo poor Europeans, I'm not saying we should get it and not you I am saying it's not right that we do not all get the same thing. are you going to cry about that too?

LordWolv
01-31-2011, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Isaac500:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
Oh be quiet. We get the advantage on a VIDEO GAME, you get the advantage and extra stuff on just about everything else. Stop complaining and try and feel what WE feel when it comes to the fact that we are 2nd best in everything but a VIDEO GAME. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

boo hoo poor Europeans, I'm not saying we should get it and not you I am saying it's not right that we do not all get the same thing. are you going to cry about that too? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm not crying buddy. Neither complaining. It's the way the world works, you can't change that.

Mr_Shade
01-31-2011, 09:47 AM
That hoody is exclusive to certain retailers, I'm sorry to say...

The Hoody is currently sold only in store at FNAC, GAMESTOP, BLOCKBUSTER, FELTRINELLI, SATURN, MEDIAWORLD, OPENGAMES and GAMELIFE.
Retail price 39,90.

It's only available in Italy - much like the UK's or NA's 'exclusive' hoodys..

Each region may get slightly different versions, due to different marketing and store requests.

Some UK people would love some of the US exclusive items - just like the US want the UK items..

Sometimes you just have to accept the fact that you may have to shop around, if you want the whole set..

I have given info on the retail price, so don't pay an ebay seller too much.. however they are limited in stock...

If people can not keep the thread clear from nasty post's I will lock it...

Ru1986
01-31-2011, 09:58 AM
Yea i have seen the one we can get it over here in the UK. I would say ingeneral the US customers tend to get most of the perks with most of the games its just Europes turn guys.

However i see no reason why they cant just make it so both get equal perks.

LordWolv
01-31-2011, 10:05 AM
Nasty Posts? We're politely talking about the unfairness of the way Ubi is releasing it's limited items to the public. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

k20ml
01-31-2011, 10:27 AM
Nasty Posts? We're politely talking about the unfairness of the way Ubi is releasing it's limited items to the public. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

It is not Ubisoft's fault. As Mr_Shade has said

Each region may get slightly different versions, due to different marketing and store requests.

So that means it is our region's retailer's fault. If they have thought of this ahead of time, we wouldn't suffer for it now. But in all actuality I don't blame them. It's just the way they manage the system called "Market Economy", you know, it keeps money from going stagnant.

LxLAS3RzZz
01-31-2011, 04:04 PM

Son of a female dog. Ubisoft erm, what, why? Can't you just make this one of the hoodies that you can get from the Ubisoft store? I mean honestly? Atleast do that in the future - sorta without the Assassin's Creed logo on the top of the hoodie perhaps?

Evan52395
01-31-2011, 04:08 PM
What I don't understand is that I live near the company in Montreal and I don't even have access to any cool things either. It makes no sense to me.

rileypoole1234
01-31-2011, 05:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Isaac500:

boo hoo poor Europeans, I'm not saying we should get it and not you I am saying it's not right that we do not all get the same thing. are you going to cry about that too? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm not crying buddy. Neither complaining. It's the way the world works, you can't change that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How 'bout you both shut up.

Keksus
01-31-2011, 05:57 PM
First the codex edition, now this!?! Come on, I'm pretty sure most of the people on this site from the U.S. would buy this, including myself. Why dose everyone else get the cool s**t and we get stuck with a jack-in-the-box?

God dammit. I can't hear it anymore. If people want this stuff so badly then the price shouldn't matter and you can just import this stuff. It's not that hard, you know?

Also: some people in the EU wanted that jack in the box.

massmurdera_666
01-31-2011, 08:33 PM
well not everyone in the world knows how to import the products we seek

SolidSage
01-31-2011, 09:17 PM
@ OP

I don't really care about NOT getting the hoody but I was a bit embarrassed to get the stupid Jack in the box...seriously, I'm not 8, neither is anyone else who legally plays this game.
wtf am I supposed to do with it, put it with a collection of figures and comic books (that if I did have, would be under a bed out of site, not on a shelf like some homage to my nerdy youth).

Hey, we get different vehicles than Europe too, sometimes it's good sometimes it's bad, they got the new VW Scirroco too which is a burn but I can think of a bunch of stuff that I get here in the US that I didn't get in the UK, although more of it is becoming available over there as the years pass.

I like my Officer character, I hope he stays exclusive and that more of them are made, seems like a perk worth paying a little extra for.
I don't like the idea that other exclusive/region/console in game items are not available, I want whatever the extra mission was, that the Sony Loyalists got, I hate to think there are maps and locations that I was denied.

massmurdera_666
01-31-2011, 09:44 PM
the conperinicus missions weren't that great, but i would like to see everyone on xbox get them so we could compare notes

Ass4ssin8me
02-01-2011, 03:30 AM
The US gets the advantage of paying only $60 for games....