PDA

View Full Version : Belated congratulations to the Hungarian voice artistes

XyZspineZyX
06-22-2003, 11:04 PM
I started the Hungarian campaign a couple of days ago, and quite apart from the ultra-convenient "airbase-on-the-front-lines" scenario (thus eliminating all that tedious flying for us 2-axis joystick point-and-shooters!), what realy struck me about the campaign was the passion and enthusiasm of the Hungarian actors who provided the voices. Once the bullets start flying, the Hungarian voice cast are excellent - they really sound like they're there, fighting for their lives. There's triumph, panic, warnings and screams and compared to the bland Russian and German voice acting, they're 100%. Kudos to Oleg and co for finding a great cast /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
06-22-2003, 11:04 PM
I started the Hungarian campaign a couple of days ago, and quite apart from the ultra-convenient "airbase-on-the-front-lines" scenario (thus eliminating all that tedious flying for us 2-axis joystick point-and-shooters!), what realy struck me about the campaign was the passion and enthusiasm of the Hungarian actors who provided the voices. Once the bullets start flying, the Hungarian voice cast are excellent - they really sound like they're there, fighting for their lives. There's triumph, panic, warnings and screams and compared to the bland Russian and German voice acting, they're 100%. Kudos to Oleg and co for finding a great cast /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif