PDA

View Full Version : Quick Romulus Question (Mini-Spoiler)

tjbyrum1
11-19-2010, 04:31 PM
So I had 5 Romulus LAIRS on my map, and one Yellow 'Romulus Treasure'.

I did all 5 of the Lairs (including the one you HAVE to do), then I went to the 'Treasure' under all that stone caves figuring I would get the sixth and final piece.

Unfortunately I got to a room of caged armor, with my goal in the center. Says I need one more.

However looking on my map, I cannot find it, I got all Viewpoints, burned all Borgia Towers, and I have my map set to SHOW all Lairs.

Help?

bkb34
11-19-2010, 04:49 PM
Some things only show up after you've completed something else... for instance, if I recall correctly, after I repaired a certain number of aquaducts a small message appeared saying that a new lair of Romulus had appeared on my map. If that's not your case, then maybe you need to do something else before it shows up. Just like in AC2, the Assassin tombs didn't just show up until certain parts of the story had been completed etc.

tjbyrum1
11-19-2010, 04:52 PM
That MIGHT explain it. I do not have alot of the Aqueducts built.

I do things one at a time.

Thanks man.

rileypoole1234
11-19-2010, 05:25 PM
there are six shrines of romulus...

madman_101
12-09-2010, 01:33 PM
I finished the lairs before repairing the aqueducts and the game stuck. What now?

Caligula__
12-09-2010, 01:36 PM
you might need to buy that pyrmaid that's set into a wall, there's a Romulus tomb on the right side of that

OGCFB
12-09-2010, 01:38 PM
There is also a shrine in the vatican district top left corner of the map the vatican district can't be seen properly on the map because there is no view point...

FrankieSatt
12-09-2010, 01:57 PM
There is one lair that you can only access, via an aquaduct fix, but it's still show on the map. There is one you have to wait for until you get closer to the end of the game, it's in the vatican area of the map that you can't get to until you get closer to the end of the game.