PDA

View Full Version : Intro VIDEOS for projects to come

XyZspineZyX
10-02-2003, 03:00 AM
Oleg or anybody else from 1C Maddox & UBI:

I've been delighted watching these recent (and less recent) videos some members of the community are pulling out.
No need to list them or their authors, especially because I believe several are worth your consideration.

The consideration would consist in contacting one (some) of the authors, to produce the intro video in your next products.

I believe this would have a considerable impact on the sims' appeal, costing not much space on the disk (given next products will require several disks), and costing nothing for producing them (authors would consider being rewarded just being bart of the project).

Producing a video requires few weeks' time, and could be done with a beta, allowing the video to be ready once the sim is going gold.

What's your opinion, Maddox/UBI & fellow simmers?

Aero out

XyZspineZyX
10-02-2003, 03:00 AM
Oleg or anybody else from 1C Maddox & UBI:

I've been delighted watching these recent (and less recent) videos some members of the community are pulling out.
No need to list them or their authors, especially because I believe several are worth your consideration.

The consideration would consist in contacting one (some) of the authors, to produce the intro video in your next products.

I believe this would have a considerable impact on the sims' appeal, costing not much space on the disk (given next products will require several disks), and costing nothing for producing them (authors would consider being rewarded just being bart of the project).

Producing a video requires few weeks' time, and could be done with a beta, allowing the video to be ready once the sim is going gold.

What's your opinion, Maddox/UBI & fellow simmers?

Aero out

XyZspineZyX
10-02-2003, 10:16 AM
Add-on