PDA

View Full Version : still need help with homemade campaigns!?!?

XyZspineZyX
10-22-2003, 02:49 PM
Okay, I got some feedback earlier, but need more help.

I followed the instructions in the FB manual, which seem incomplete.

I managed to set up a new (BF109 German) campaign folder in the DE folder under Campaign.

In that folder, I created the missions in FMB and also made the files

campaign.ini
info.properties

The campaign DOES come up in the Pilot Career section, as one of the campaign options, but when I go to start it, it does NOT run.

Either I've left out a file, OR some info is missing from the (above) files created. Unfortunately, the manual is lean on info. Perhaps someone can direct me to a sample static campaign so that I can copy the necessary parameters? Thanks!

I love FMB and would love to put my homemade missions together in a campaign.

XyZspineZyX
10-22-2003, 02:49 PM
Okay, I got some feedback earlier, but need more help.

I followed the instructions in the FB manual, which seem incomplete.

I managed to set up a new (BF109 German) campaign folder in the DE folder under Campaign.

In that folder, I created the missions in FMB and also made the files

campaign.ini
info.properties

The campaign DOES come up in the Pilot Career section, as one of the campaign options, but when I go to start it, it does NOT run.

Either I've left out a file, OR some info is missing from the (above) files created. Unfortunately, the manual is lean on info. Perhaps someone can direct me to a sample static campaign so that I can copy the necessary parameters? Thanks!

I love FMB and would love to put my homemade missions together in a campaign.

XyZspineZyX
10-22-2003, 03:02 PM
Check out the mission builders forum theres plenty of people in there to help you out. You can also go to www.mudmovers.com (http://www.mudmovers.com) which have more complete guides to mission building.

<center>http://www.freewebs.com/leadspitter/LS1.txt
Good dogfighters bring ammo home, Great ones don't. (c) Leadspitter</center>

XyZspineZyX
10-22-2003, 03:06 PM
Thanks. Will do!

Roger and out.

Matt