PDA

View Full Version : Book Quests

Kamil Black Fox
11-18-2011, 11:31 PM
Ok, I have been playing this game for days straight... I love it to death! I want to get100% DNA synch but... I have no idea where these book quests are... could anyone tell me how to activate them?

Kamil Black Fox
11-19-2011, 01:47 AM
Really- I just need to find out where these begin. I have done everything else in the game... even the last hidden tomb. I am stumped and I am eager to get 100% synch so I can see the other ending.

Yammka01
11-19-2011, 04:05 AM
If I recall correctly, Book quests triggered somewhere around the time I was acquiring the second (first in Kostantiniyye) Seal. Or right after we met Sofia for the first time. I know you've very likely done those already but I don't know how else to help you. You do know that the missions are your bookstore symbol in a black box, right? Like Sofia's missions but without the "!".

Kamil Black Fox
11-19-2011, 04:25 AM
Yes, there are those; however, what I am looking into is within the DNA bar where its for 100% synch. In the secondary memories, there are book quests-- but they are not marked in the game. I am baffled since I did the ones you've mentioned that Sofia provides you. Other than that- I am completely stumped.

laxplyr1112
11-21-2011, 12:16 AM
he means the book quests are marked by what looks like a book shop icon except inside a black box and when you highlight it it says books or something along that line instead of saying bookshop and also there are four very expensive books in cappadocia one is over 100k

StarDreamer99
11-21-2011, 12:27 AM
I didn't even know there were book markers that could be collected on the map until I noticed an apparent Book Shop icon on my map where a big ship was. After closer inspection, I discovered that the book icon said "Books" and not "Book Shop".

ForsakEnd
11-21-2011, 02:04 AM
yeah confusing I just turned off the book shop marker on the map made it alot easier to see the locations of the "Books" memory start marker.

Kamil Black Fox
11-21-2011, 04:13 AM
you guys were right, I got it confused with the bookshops. Thank you.

laxplyr1112
11-21-2011, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by StarDreamer99:
I didn't even know there were book markers that could be collected on the map until I noticed an apparent Book Shop icon on my map where a big ship was. After closer inspection, I discovered that the book icon said "Books" and not "Book Shop". that's exactly what happened with me