PDA

View Full Version : Important error about TDC spotted!

Leif...
11-29-2004, 02:03 PM
While looking at the very nice pictures at both SimHQ and subsim I saw a couple of things worth mentioning. First, I€m very pleased that they have added a shadow from the hills and harbour on the water, I wonder if the ships also casts a shadow? I hope so.

Secondly, very important in my opinion, they have made a mistake on the instruments for the TDC (referring to the picture on page 3 of the SimHQ interview). The devteam should be notified somehow. The instrument labelled with €œbearing€ is actually the €œangle on bow€ instrument. The bearing instrument should be a double dial thing pretty much like the gyroangle dials. Otherwise, looking good.

Leif€¦

Leif...
11-29-2004, 02:03 PM
While looking at the very nice pictures at both SimHQ and subsim I saw a couple of things worth mentioning. First, I€m very pleased that they have added a shadow from the hills and harbour on the water, I wonder if the ships also casts a shadow? I hope so.

Secondly, very important in my opinion, they have made a mistake on the instruments for the TDC (referring to the picture on page 3 of the SimHQ interview). The devteam should be notified somehow. The instrument labelled with €œbearing€ is actually the €œangle on bow€ instrument. The bearing instrument should be a double dial thing pretty much like the gyroangle dials. Otherwise, looking good.

Leif€¦

Lanzfeld
11-29-2004, 06:28 PM
Also.....just like SH-2.....the FRIKKIN target speed is in very odd increments!!! FIX THIS !!!!! How am I suppost too set 4 knots?!?!?

Redwine
11-30-2004, 05:15 AM
I send to you a private message Leif........please check it.

Good point that noted by Lanzfeld......... very anoying, that will be the first mod for this sim.................

Another fact is:

there is a swith to select magnetic or contact pistol...........

Is it historical accurate ?

You was enforced to choice one or another ?

I undestand you can use both at same time.........

I am wrong ?

Leif...
11-30-2004, 02:02 PM
You€ve got a private message. (Redwine, that is)

Leif...