PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed tenets of the brotherhood

Saminqa
12-19-2007, 02:51 PM
Hey guys i need some help because i cannot understand the rules the Creed has.There are three tenets:1)Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent.2)Do not draw attention before you strike.3)And never compromise the brotherhood.I actually cannot understand the third one and i don't see where Altair broked the rules(each of them) of the creed in solomon's temple and ended up being called a traitor.

Help could be usefull thanks

Tela
12-19-2007, 02:58 PM
"Never compromise the brotherhood"- Never do something that could draw attention to the assassins, or be harmful in some way to them.

In Solomon's Temple, Altair killed an innocent, he showed himself before he struck, and he led the enemy right back to Masyaf.

elvenmonkey13
12-19-2007, 03:16 PM
The other assassin actually lead the enemy back, but it was still Altair's fault.

spazzoo1025
12-19-2007, 04:00 PM
1. He didn't have to kill those guards on the way in

2. the main dude saw him as he was walking over to him

3. he screwed the pooch (messed up)

silver_015
12-20-2007, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by Saminqa:
Hey guys i need some help because i cannot understand the rules the Creed has.There are three tenets:1)Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent.2)Do not draw attention before you strike.3)And never compromise the brotherhood.I actually cannot understand the third one and i don't see where Altair broked the rules(each of them) of the creed in solomon's temple and ended up being called a traitor.

Help could be usefull thanks

It means never do any thing to turn the assasins into enemys(unlikely) as in dont do anything that would start a war or give away your cover.

(I hear guards say Kill the inphadel what is an inphadel) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

blarson11
12-20-2007, 02:26 AM
"infidel" is a derogatory word used usually by Muslims and Christians. basically it means "non-believer", which in a religious time was supposed to be an insult.

Redfeather1975
12-20-2007, 03:43 AM
It's also a word that power hungry arch villains use waaaay too much when being surprised by the band of good guys stumbling into the arch villians inner sanctum.
So arrogant. Those villains.

silver_015
12-20-2007, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by Redfeather1975:
It's also a word that power hungry arch villains use waaaay too much when being surprised by the band of good guys stumbling into the arch villians inner sanctum.
So arrogant. Those villains.

red i cant look at the post without looking at the gay picture lol u gota change it b4 i get nightmares.

Saminqa
12-20-2007, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Tela:
"Never compromise the brotherhood"- Never do something that could draw attention to the assassins, or be harmful in some way to them.

In Solomon's Temple, Altair killed an innocent, he showed himself before he struck, and he led the enemy right back to Masyaf.

Yeah but the thing is that the other assassin told him that he already have broken two of the rules before you showed himself to rebert and tried to take him out...?????

Saminqa
12-20-2007, 08:11 AM
you showed yourself*****

Crash_Plague
12-20-2007, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Saminqa:
Yeah but the thing is that the other assassin told him that he already have broken two of the rules before you showed himself to rebert and tried to take him out...?????

Wow, I actually never realized that. Maybe something he did before that revealed them or compromised the brotherhood potentially. Or maybe just a minor mistake.