PDA

View Full Version : New Ideas

abohamed
06-11-2011, 11:40 AM
Assassins creed revelations will be EPIC like the other three no one can say anything about that but i have a few notes for you UBISOFT as a big fan for you and your games espichally AC series :
No 1 : i want to see is more blood and more limbs being severed and this is more realistic.
No 2 : These AC games are about the locations, characters, and most importantly the story. I can't wait to get my hands on AC revelations. However, I'd LOVE to see a difficulty setting. One for the usual type of play that we've seen, and then two additional difficulties to make the experience more challenging.
No 3 : we all know that there is a big difference between injury soldier and dead soldier so when i play AC brotherhood and btw it was epic experience .. i noticed when i take down a soldier by my bare hands ( without any weapon ) and break his neck or smash his face with my feet .. he still a live !!! i mean how ?? he must die !! .. and when i hold injury soldier on my shoulder he did NOT move at all though he is just injured not dead .. so he suppose to hit my back to make me let him or something just like Lucrezia did in its mission.
ok thats all i want and i hope from you UBISOFT to hear my voice and thank you very much for making me happy every year by your epic games .. and sorry for my poor english.

Black_Widow9
06-11-2011, 02:00 PM
Please do not Spam the Forums with the same Topic. You have been directed where to post.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>