PDA

View Full Version : Clouds and Planes prototypes?

TheGozr
08-24-2005, 12:59 AM
Why not include the 3.04 clouds with the 4.01 as choices instead of one or the other.
clouds 1 to 9 or 10 why not?

Why LA7R and Yak3R Boosted prototypes? Would better to give us some

Yak-9R Was a tactical or photoreconnaissance version with specialized equipment.

Yak-9MPVO was a night fighter variant equipped with a searchlight and a radio compass.

Or even the

Yak-9PD
A high altitude Yak9 with the M-105PD engine incorporating a two-stage gear driven supercharger and armed with a single 20 mm cannon. Its believed small numbers of this type, did see action against high flying German reconnaissance aircraft late in the war.

LEXX_Luthor
08-24-2005, 01:32 AM
Gozers::

Why LA7R and Yak3R Boosted prototypes? Would better to give us some

Yak-9R Was a tactical or photoreconnaissance version with specialized equipment.
Specialized equipment in the sim? None.

Yak-9MPVO was a night fighter variant equipped with a searchlight and a radio compass. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif AI sees in the dark? Airborne searchlight in the sim? None.

I'd rather have MiG I-225 that was hoped to offer a production aircraft -- unlike the Rockets -- but its nice to experiment with Mixed Power aircraft right now, instead of even more Yaks that have no difference in the sim ... No Searchlights, No Special Recce Equipment, No etc...

Yak-9PD would be Awsum -- it offers significant performance difference. But we have MiG-3U for that.

TheGozr
08-24-2005, 02:03 AM
MiG-7/I-220 - The I-220 was a first plane in series (I-220, I-221, I-222, I-224, I-225) of prototypes to develope specialized high-altitude interceptor of advanced design. No high-altitude threat was expected and a MiG-7 (production version) was cancelled. Some sources call MiG-7/I-225 the fastest Soviet piston-engined fighter ever built, but there was an experimental Yak-3 modification with VK-108 engine 20 km/h faster than MiG-7. One 2200hp Mikulin AM-42FB. 1944.

Rather have the mig and this yak 3 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

ANyway we will get some new planes and that is already great.

Badsight.
08-24-2005, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by TheGozr:
Why LA7R and Yak3R Boosted prototypes?. because someone bothered to make them

TheGozr
08-24-2005, 10:34 AM
Yak-9MPVO
Maybe by making some very stong landing lights as searclights beams.

Yak-9 PD yes it would be awesome and they would not be banned from many servers

Badsight you are right no matter what it is great to have any plane for sure but some time i just wonder.

Lexx I agree