PDA

View Full Version : Im so surprised by today's forum

Shinzoy
03-16-2005, 09:40 PM
Im so surprised to see this many and wide range of problems with installs and graphics issues, I understand there is sometimes some unforeseen hardware issues that comes out with a new release.

What I do not get is that the dev's have not posted a single post to try and resolve these issues. not even a note to say we are looking into it or anything. I expected at the very least a note from UbiRazz letting us know they were going to look into it.

I an in Canada so my copy will not be here till tomorrow, im still planning on getting the game but im scared to wind up with issues like im seeing in the forum. With no post or feedback from UbiRazz or the Dev team it leaves one wonder how long it will be before these issues are resolved.

My 2 cents
Shinzoy

dse1010
03-16-2005, 09:43 PM
I think (hope) that all the posts are deceiving. A lot are talking about the same bugs, and others have easy fixes or were just people with wrong settings. I think people are over reacting. The only big bug I'm worried about is the nvidia/uzo bug, but it seems easy enough to avoid long enough for the devs to make a solution.

hakentt
03-16-2005, 09:50 PM
I just played the game 1 hour and its great.

The only problem that I found is when using UZO its all fog and you can't see anything. Am using Nvidia card.

Grafics are sharp, no problems with game being slow on my PC.

Here are my specs.

2.00 gigahertz AMD Athlon 64
64 kilobyte primary memory cache
512 kilobyte secondary memory cache
Windows XP Professional (build 2600)
1024 Megabytes Installed Memory
Board: ASUSTeK Computer INC. 'K8N' Rev 1.xx
Bus Clock: 200 megahertz
NVIDIA nForce3 250 Parallel ATA Controller (v2.6)
NVIDIA nForce3 250 Serial ATA Controller (v2.6) NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700LE

spe720
03-16-2005, 10:26 PM
Man go into EB to buy BiA and come out with SHIII instead. I've got to say I've not a single problem yet with Ati 9700pro. The only thing I've seen (and it's not that bad) is if I set max time compression while in the navigation mode it'll get a little choppy but it doesn't really bother me. We'll see what happens after I get into it more.
Hopefully I'll play this longer than Lock on which I was thouroghly disappointed by.

Asus P4c800 Deluxe
P-4 3.0 800
ATI9700 pro
1gb ram
Asus onboard sound

Shinzoy
03-16-2005, 10:28 PM
i have a radeon 9800 pro
amd 3200
1 gig of kingston
400 MGZ front side bus.

I hope i get no issues, i know it works well for alot of people i home im not one with alot of problems.