PDA

View Full Version : Altair memory 1 %100 glitch

swiftkinfe
11-26-2011, 09:39 AM
So I contacted ubisupport and just got the answer of it being down to just failing the mission requirment. However having just replayed twice now today and having the same conclusion did I miss sometthing what am I supposed to do? What am I doing wrong?

I think it may be a glitch because every time I complete it and save the citizens I'll get to the memory menu and despite it giving me the %100 complete message a second earlier back in the menu nothing changes.Still the mission is labled incomplete. Am I doing something wrong because Ubi gave not much of any help.

ProdiGurl
11-26-2011, 09:48 AM
I got the "Fail" message right when I got to the main gate & the first person falls while I'm climbing the big wall.
It's impossible to save them all - you can't even get there in time if no guards were in your way.

I'll replay it today & look into what's going on w/ that m ission sync.

Krayus Korianis
11-26-2011, 10:50 AM
I got 100%, because I didn't go near the gates until I found everyone. It'll tell you if you found everyone with the 100% Synch popup on the left side of the screen.

I just kept going around Masyaf to find villagers, they show up as little black circles on the mini-map.

pacmanate
11-26-2011, 10:58 AM
Remember when the game tells you that black circles means random event? And you know if you look at your map during the sequence there will be random events? well there you go

swiftkinfe
11-26-2011, 12:38 PM
But why does it keep reverting? Giving me the pop up for good job and then returning it to the previous %50?

Black_Widow9
11-26-2011, 01:57 PM
I'm going to move this here- http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=corfrm&cf=9011039408)

Abeonis
11-26-2011, 09:35 PM
Unless the screen explicitly says "100% sync obtained", you've not yet saved everybody.

Razrback16
11-28-2011, 05:20 AM
If someone has a step by step walk-through on how they got 100% synch on this, would love to know. When I played it, it failed as soon as the cutscene at the gate ended.

Newdle107
11-28-2011, 06:33 AM
You need to run around and save the citizens around Masayaf. They're shown as black dots on your mini-map and once you get all of them you should get a message that says "Optional Objective Complete." You should get that BEFORE you get to the gate and the cutscene starts (the one where the gate closes.) Once you have that feel free to continue the rest of the mission in any way you want; shouldn't revert back. If you get the "Optional Objective Complete" message and it still reverts back, then you have a problem...

...which is entirely possible too. I experienced many glitches in my time with this game, some of which were frustrating to the point of me almost quitting. The rushed release date on Revelations is bound to make it buggy, so hopefully everything works out!

Kytr
11-28-2011, 11:34 AM
There are 4 sets of citizens that you need to specifically save. The events really only fire when you get close to them. If you do not save them before approaching the keep, you will eventually fail, even if they are still alive when you kill the templar.

If I have identified the locations correctly (I have never seen them show up on the map), the first can be found to your left at the start of the level. The second is found in the circular area by the west edge of the map by the buildings just south of the cliff edge. The third is found at the opposite edge of the map due east of there (where the LOF was in AC1). The last is found just north of the tall building to the north of the third.

If you get there in time, you will see a citizen cowering while a lone assassin fights templars to defend them.