PDA

View Full Version : Seeking contact with Oleg for suggestion regarding Battle of Britain

ChBergstrom
06-17-2006, 07:11 AM
Hi Oleg!

I€m sure you remember our cooperation in the 1990s, when we exchanged a few pieces of information. For that, you placed my name in the acknowledgment section in the booklet which goes along with IL2 and IL2/Forgotten Battles. (I am absolutely happy with that, and this is not me being after more compensation or so.)

However, the fact that your new game "The Storm of War: The Battle of Britain" will soon be published, is interesting. I have conducted deep research into the Battle of Britain for over thirty years. My first book (published in 1983) dealt with that subject, and this autumn my new book on the Battle of Britain - a 200,000-word book €" will be released.

Unfortunately, I have lost your e-mail address since we last spoke.

If you could contact me via e-mail €" which you can find on my website below €" I have both relevant information which could be valuable for your new game, and a proposal which you might find interesting:

http://www.bergstrombooks.elknet.pl/

All the best,

Christer Bergstr¶m

ChBergstrom
06-17-2006, 07:11 AM
Hi Oleg!

I€m sure you remember our cooperation in the 1990s, when we exchanged a few pieces of information. For that, you placed my name in the acknowledgment section in the booklet which goes along with IL2 and IL2/Forgotten Battles. (I am absolutely happy with that, and this is not me being after more compensation or so.)

However, the fact that your new game "The Storm of War: The Battle of Britain" will soon be published, is interesting. I have conducted deep research into the Battle of Britain for over thirty years. My first book (published in 1983) dealt with that subject, and this autumn my new book on the Battle of Britain - a 200,000-word book €" will be released.

Unfortunately, I have lost your e-mail address since we last spoke.

If you could contact me via e-mail €" which you can find on my website below €" I have both relevant information which could be valuable for your new game, and a proposal which you might find interesting:

http://www.bergstrombooks.elknet.pl/

All the best,

Christer Bergstr¶m

Maraz_5SA
06-17-2006, 08:43 AM
pf(at)1c.ru

Maraz