PDA

View Full Version : Very wierd glitch after Subject 16 final puzzle *SPOILERS*

Xx El Kino xX
12-29-2010, 04:44 PM
After I went through the "file" that Subject 16 had us execute, and after the conversation with Subject 16 himself, Desmond started falling, and during the Animus loading screen he was still falling. When I got pulled out of the Matr--- err... Animus, Desmond was shaking like crazy in the Animus. During that little cutscene he was like that, sitting on the Animus, shaking. When I got control of him, his legs were stuck in the Animus, so I just quit to main menu and I am about to resume... now

Xx El Kino xX
12-29-2010, 04:49 PM
Also, did I miss an important conversation with Lucy? I loaded up the game, left the Animus, and I couldnt talk to her

dbzice
12-29-2010, 04:54 PM
Well at least you got to see what it is like after the subject 16 puzzle and movie. Me, on the other hand, is still stuck in a loading screen after all that. All it does is hits the loading screen then back to the training room and repeats this over and over. Thats where my game is saved lol. Yea i have to start over to even play. Too much work for another play through.

jzsnyder
12-29-2010, 04:55 PM
I am not familiar with this glitch... I think restarting/quitting to the main menu might have been the best thing to do.

Xx El Kino xX
12-29-2010, 05:19 PM
Yeah I already resumed the game and am on Memory 3 after you get that thing you need (dont want to put spoilers) and I just became anonymous

Mr_Stunner
12-29-2010, 05:21 PM
Happened to me aswell, no big deal

Hank_Mongolia
12-29-2010, 10:05 PM
Same problem here, I really hope they fix it, it is definitely a glitch as Desmond is stuck in the Animus and there's a conversation going on, I'd like to know what else they say, if anything at all.

AMuppetMatt
12-30-2010, 10:05 AM
I'm glad (maybe to strong a word... relieved would be the correct term) someone else had this problem as I'm really worried I missed important dialogue... did we?