PDA

View Full Version : You know you play IL-2 too much when...

XyZspineZyX
09-07-2003, 05:15 PM
...your wife joins the Widows of WW II Veterans Assocation.

XyZspineZyX
09-07-2003, 05:15 PM
...your wife joins the Widows of WW II Veterans Assocation.

XyZspineZyX
09-07-2003, 05:43 PM
You need therapy because your having WWII flashbacks...
You name your wingman, and scream to them as they go down in flames...
When you start getting "A bad feeling" about certain missions...
You get the urge to write a will when the next mission is strafing an airfield...
You start grunting as the screen starts going black trying to stay conscious...
When flying to your objective in an I-16 you cup your cigarette to light it so the wind doesn't blow it out even though your sitting in your room...
You put a box fan behind your monitor, and turn it to high when flying the I-16...
You fly up next to smoking BF-109's in your I-16 look at it's pilot and salute your monitor before doing a barrel roll around them and flying off...
You talk about the AI as if it was another pilot "Sh*t this guy is good!"...
You fly inverted in formation trying to impress your AI wingmen...
You go downstairs to get a Pepsi and your parents ask you where you've been all week...
You hook your sound card up to a $400 surround sound system so you can really feel your cannons fire...
The neighbors file a noise complaint and on arrival the cops go diving for cover and call for SWAT...
You have dreams about your last mission of the day...
When your friend comes over, and wakes you up to hang out you wake up saying "Did you see that kill? Did you see that kill?" and then realise you weren't playing the game, but were sleeping...
At work you have IL2 FB withdrawals...
When ejecting you leap out of your chair, and yell jeronimo...
When ejecting you leap out of your chair, and yell jeronimo! In russian...
When asked why your shaking your reply is "That last mission wrecked my nerves." ...
You watch Discovery Wings and critique the gun footage...
After bailing out you start hallucinating. Grab your $75 surplus russian WWII M-44 carbine, and go stalking through the woods...
When arrested for stalking through the woods around your neighborhood with a rifle you only give you name, rank, and serial number and ask when the SS will arrive...
When institutionalized for being insane you accuse the doctors of being Nazi scientist experimenting on you, and threaten them with war crimes...
After escaping the mental institution you type "You know you've been playing too much IL2 FB when..." messages on a library computer with your nose...
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

XyZspineZyX
09-07-2003, 05:50 PM
You post it here.

S!

M0NS

"Blow up the outside world"

http://www.flugwerk.de/images/01k.jpg
My garage!

XyZspineZyX
09-07-2003, 06:15 PM
You know you play IL-2 with TRACK IR too much when:

You turn your head when watching televison to get a better view of something on the edge of the picture. I'm doing this from time to time /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
09-07-2003, 09:20 PM
Alright, alright, you win, Hopperfly22. Yeesh.

XyZspineZyX
09-07-2003, 09:35 PM
you know you play to much when you keep clicking the trigger in FS2K4

XyZspineZyX
09-07-2003, 09:42 PM
Or when you find it odd that you havn't seen a thread with this title for the last 3 months.

<center>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I/JG1 Oesau (http://jg1-oesau.org) is recruiting. Join us!

Stab.I/JG1Death at HL, Maj_Death at Ubi.com

At the start of WW2 the German army lacked experienced anti-aircraft gunners. The average gunner was so bad that the USSR decided to help them out. They did it by forcing some of their pilots to fly I-153 flak magnets. These planes were slow but very sturdy. This allowed German anti-aircraft gunners to get a large amount of target practice on a relatively small number of planes. Thanks to the Soviets help, by the end of the war the German anti-aircraft gunners were amoung the best in the world.</center>

Message Edited on 09/07/0303:42PM by Maj_Death

XyZspineZyX
09-07-2003, 10:34 PM
You know when you play too much when you are driving and see something far away and look for a button to press for zoom in view.

Leben Sie heute, für morgen zu k¤mpfen

XyZspineZyX
09-08-2003, 12:07 AM
You need therapy because your having WWII flashbacks...
You name your wingman, and scream to them as they go down in flames...
They never do what i say, I'm forced to use verbal agression..

When you start getting "A bad feeling" about certain missions...
Yeah, but usualy i'm right about it...

You talk about the AI as if it was another pilot "Sh*t this guy is good!"...
I met a good Ai pilot once.... Damn that guy was good...

You hook your sound card up to a $400 surround sound system so you can really feel your cannons fire...
The neighbors file a noise complaint and on arrival the cops go diving for cover and call for SWAT...
I told them my dog had an indigestia

You have dreams about your last mission of the day...
Never!!!.. dough.... hmmmm..... might explaine why I'm suddenly awakeing frightened and sweat.

When ejecting you leap out of your chair, and yell jeronimo...
Only once, but only cuz a mad Guy on UBI.com was shooting paratroopers.

When asked why your shaking your reply is "That last mission wrecked my nerves." ...
Brrhhhhh, what did you said?
You watch Discovery Wings and critique the gun footage...
They never make that films like the old days....

After bailing out you start hallucinating. Grab your $75 surplus russian WWII M-44 carbine, and go stalking through the woods...
What are you a privat detective or what????

When arrested for stalking through the woods around your neighborhood with a rifle you only give you name, rank, and serial number and ask when the SS will arrive...
Now those guys really arrive late.....
When institutionalized for being insane you accuse the doctors of being Nazi scientist experimenting on you, and threaten them with war crimes...
I'm getting tha ffeling that I'm goona be their next war crime victim.......

Ok, too much for me, I'm bailing out!!!

OOOOUUUUUCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Why did I left my floor with no carpet under my chair???
Now my booobbbuuu is hurt...../i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif
UUUAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!
/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

<center>"The show must go on..."<center>
<center>http://www.hobby.ro/roarmy/aviatia/greceanu%20tudor/1.jpg
A 'good' landing is one from which you can walk away. A 'great'
landing is one after which they can use the plane again<center>

XyZspineZyX
09-08-2003, 01:11 AM
M0NS wrote:
- You post it here.
-
- S!
-
- M0NS
-
-
-
- "Blow up the outside world"
-
- http://www.flugwerk.de/images/01k.jpg
- My garage!

Best one yet. Too true. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
09-08-2003, 02:14 AM
You put your online kill markings on your car door..

XyZspineZyX
09-08-2003, 02:22 AM
This is funny lol.

...and once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
for there you have been and there you long to return.
~leonardo de vinci

XyZspineZyX
09-08-2003, 02:41 AM
Hopperfly22 ......ROFLMAO