PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Multiplayer Glitches?

Blynk93
11-25-2010, 02:46 AM
Sorry if this is in this wrong place, or if there's an actual thread regarding this, if so, a link would be appreciated http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

Ok well I just got AC: Brotherhood today for 360 and I've been playing the multiplayer for a while now, but, there's been a few glitches I've ran into. Not really sure if they were glitches, but I couldn't fix them.

One glitch I've had twice now is two KEY ICONS missing - the icons showing how many people are hunting you, and, the icon showing your target. The blue indicator thing was still there, but it was stupid that I didn't know who my target was or if I was being hunted.

These are all happening in the Wanted game mode.

The second thing that happend to me might not have been a glitch, but was very annoying...

As I entered a Wanted game, I was neither given a target, or being targeted. For 9 minutes I just ran around uselessly, until around the 1:50 mark I got a target...

What's up with that?

Anyway, any help here?

Puppet627
11-25-2010, 03:10 AM
Have a look at the Options?
Maybe the HUD was switched off or something..

Blynk93
11-25-2010, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by Puppet627:
Have a look at the Options?
Maybe the HUD was switched off or something..

No, these have happened randomly while ingame. I'm playing atm and it's going fine. Everytime it happend, it happend after I died ingame.

EscoBlades
11-25-2010, 07:29 AM
I've had moments where for about 4 or 5 minutes of a game, i have no pursuers or targets. I also lose the ability to kill civilians.

Its only happened a few times, but when it does, it has lost me some close games.

I've also (on 2 occasions) experienced crippling slowdown while playing. I dunno if this is a problem with my console...but it hasn't happened on any other game.