PDA

View Full Version : hidden targets & IL2 Server Commander

HeinzBar
05-18-2008, 09:39 AM
I have a question for any of you il2sc users out there. I think I'm pretty handy with it, but I have a problem.

In FMB, one can set his targets to primary, 2ndry, or hidden. Now in il2sc, one can turn on or off the notification of target locations. I'm wanting to create a secret target, but I also wish to leave the il2sc notification on.

EX. Target 1 primary, Target 2 2ndry, Target 3 hidden. Player 1 types in the chat bar, <targets. il2sc then displays the coordinates to the primary & 2ndry target, but Target 3 remains hidden.

Do you think this is possible? If so, how?

TIA,
HB

HeinzBar
05-18-2008, 09:39 AM
I have a question for any of you il2sc users out there. I think I'm pretty handy with it, but I have a problem.

In FMB, one can set his targets to primary, 2ndry, or hidden. Now in il2sc, one can turn on or off the notification of target locations. I'm wanting to create a secret target, but I also wish to leave the il2sc notification on.

EX. Target 1 primary, Target 2 2ndry, Target 3 hidden. Player 1 types in the chat bar, &lt;targets. il2sc then displays the coordinates to the primary & 2ndry target, but Target 3 remains hidden.

Do you think this is possible? If so, how?

TIA,
HB

VW-IceFire
05-18-2008, 10:23 AM
I don't know all of the SC features but I don't think this is possible. Either target notifications are on or off. As far as I know.

DmdSeeker
05-18-2008, 11:00 AM
I'd hope it's not possible. One of the reasons I prefer Warclouds to Spits v 109s is that the "targets" command is enabled.

I usually fly with my squad in which case we often just go looking for a furball, but if I'm on my own then I'm just as likely to take a buff for a change. I wouldn't bother doing that whith out some kind of target info.

ali19891989
05-18-2008, 01:08 PM
the target info is in the brief

PF_Coastie
05-19-2008, 05:04 AM
I believe spits v 109's uses FBD script. I think targets are still available in game but it is a different syntax. Something like &lt;red&lt;targets

Something like that anyway.