PDA

View Full Version : For Crazy Ivan's Attention

mynameisroland
03-07-2005, 09:08 AM
Hi Crazy Ivan

I have read all of the thread relating to the Mg151 loadout and all of the 'Mg151 Undermodeled?' threads , some of which ive posted on and been responsible for.

Crazy Ivan can you please help confirm whether Oleg and his team are working under the assumption that the Mg151 in the game (excluding the gondola gunpods on the 109G/K) should contain no Minen Geschloss rounds at all historically speaking for Eastern Front operations?

If this is the case, as i suspect it is? There is a photo posted on the forum in the loadout thread showing a Bf 109 Friedrich (on the Eastern front) with its belt loadout on the ground showing clearly Minen Geschloss shells as part of its ammo loadout.

Or , does Oleg insist that all Mg151 guns in the game do contain Minen Geschloss rounds only that the gondola mounted guns contain more of them?

If this is the case it has been proven that all Mg151's excluding the gondola mounted weapons lack the MG rounds at all.

Please respond to this Crazy Ivan, I just want clarification.

mynameisroland
03-07-2005, 09:08 AM
Hi Crazy Ivan

I have read all of the thread relating to the Mg151 loadout and all of the 'Mg151 Undermodeled?' threads , some of which ive posted on and been responsible for.

Crazy Ivan can you please help confirm whether Oleg and his team are working under the assumption that the Mg151 in the game (excluding the gondola gunpods on the 109G/K) should contain no Minen Geschloss rounds at all historically speaking for Eastern Front operations?

If this is the case, as i suspect it is? There is a photo posted on the forum in the loadout thread showing a Bf 109 Friedrich (on the Eastern front) with its belt loadout on the ground showing clearly Minen Geschloss shells as part of its ammo loadout.

Or , does Oleg insist that all Mg151 guns in the game do contain Minen Geschloss rounds only that the gondola mounted guns contain more of them?

If this is the case it has been proven that all Mg151's excluding the gondola mounted weapons lack the MG rounds at all.

Please respond to this Crazy Ivan, I just want clarification.

crazyivan1970
03-07-2005, 11:10 AM
Hi,
Sorry, cannot confirm at this moment. Devteam is off till Wednesday, due to holidays.

mynameisroland
03-07-2005, 11:47 AM
Thanks for the response anyway, is it ok if i bump this post later on in the week then to remind you?

Thanks

crazyivan1970
03-07-2005, 11:52 AM
You don`t have to... i`ll remember http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Hristo_
03-07-2005, 11:57 AM
We will mention you in our prayers http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

mynameisroland
03-08-2005, 09:21 AM
Thanks Ivan

Rgr

mynameisroland
03-09-2005, 06:38 PM
hi Ivan here is a quick bump http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

mynameisroland
03-11-2005, 07:52 AM
Has there been any communication with Oleg and the dev team yet Ivan?