PDA

View Full Version : consequences to missed life upgrades?

carmen_702
05-12-2009, 02:36 AM
Rival swords for wii:

Hey, I just missed life upgrade No. 5 & saved afterwards. So it's basically impossible to go back (I've tried). My older saves are quite a ways back (ie: 1st boss) so it's not feasible to go back all the way there & to replay.

Are there any consequences to missing a life upgrade when facing the vizier other than a shorter life bar?

Thanks.

kakalukiaJay
05-12-2009, 08:06 AM
This particular "Hints and Tips" forum is for the latest released POP game.
The Two Thrones (Rival Swords) is discussed in the forum Prince of Persia - Archives (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/6471096873)

The only thing that finding all Life Upgrades in that particular POP game is lengthening your health bar.
There is no "secret alternate ending" or other bonus by finding all the Life Upgrades.

Your instincts were correct.

Note: most of the Prince of Persia games "reward" the game player who saves the game at many opportunities.
I use the term "reward" in the global sense that you are more able to help yourself improve your position in the game with more health, more time, more bonus items, etc.

Enjoy!

hunter_kulit
06-23-2009, 01:27 AM
hey!! the game is great, even in the past game you created about prince of persia the part one, two and three. They are all great, i am a biggest fan of prince of persia. UBISOFT is the best game creator at all time..
My only problem is, "Is there any downloadable video of Life Upgrade in this new version of POP? i would like to know it. I am from the philippines!! my only communication to ubisoft is through E-MAIL.

regards to all gamers.. and creators of POP!!

Thanks!! it is no. 1 game.