PDA

View Full Version : Any Ready Made Monster Skin Packs?

ytareh
07-07-2008, 03:05 PM
I know theres a purpose made Pain Schemes forum but Id imagine far more people read and post in here .So as requested does anybody know of any big ready to go skin packs like the 4.09 beta one which I already have .Just out of curiosity who reckons they have the biggest Paintschemes folder ?!I think mine is ablou 4 gig.

crucislancer
07-07-2008, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by ytareh:
I know theres a purpose made Pain Schemes forum but Id imagine far more people read and post in here .So as requested does anybody know of any big ready to go skin packs like the 4.09 beta one which I already have .Just out of curiosity who reckons they have the biggest Paintschemes folder ?!I think mine is ablou 4 gig.

Mine was well over 7GB, but I recently reintalled the game clean with just the skins I need for the campaigns that I have active.

For big skin packs, check out the enjoyr skin patches on mission4today. They could easily put another gig of skins on your HD, with tons of variety. Also, some folks on mission4today have uploaded squadron packs, with 12 or 16 different schemes in a zip file.

As a slight aside, until I reinstalled the game, I had about 200 user-made campaigns loaded and ready to go, not including what came with IL-2 or all the Dgen careers, of which I have 117, I believe. Some of these came with a lot of skins. But, I figured quite a bit was wasted space, as it takes some time for me to go through a campaign since I only play about an hour or two a day. Now I think I have 10 campaigns loaded, and I'll just load new ones as needed now.