PDA

View Full Version : Problems with patches

jolulure
04-24-2006, 06:39 AM
HI everybody.

I have patched PF from 3.04 to 4.04. Since 4.02 I realised that the game was totally different from previous versions. Just in the start, all the planes suffer from a headshake. Then, the rudder is never stabilized, which makes moving impossible. Its nothing to do with the joystick, since It happened the same with it unpluged, and it has nothing to do whith the pc, since I experienced the same paranormal phenomenon in two different pcs.

Why is that???? it happens with 4.02 and following versions!!!! please help. Ill try to send you some screen shots, and videos!!! the rudder is never in the center, always a little bit left or right!! thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

jolulure
04-24-2006, 06:39 AM
HI everybody.

I have patched PF from 3.04 to 4.04. Since 4.02 I realised that the game was totally different from previous versions. Just in the start, all the planes suffer from a headshake. Then, the rudder is never stabilized, which makes moving impossible. Its nothing to do with the joystick, since It happened the same with it unpluged, and it has nothing to do whith the pc, since I experienced the same paranormal phenomenon in two different pcs.

Why is that???? it happens with 4.02 and following versions!!!! please help. Ill try to send you some screen shots, and videos!!! the rudder is never in the center, always a little bit left or right!! thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Crash_Moses
04-24-2006, 06:59 AM
Other than double checking to make sure you used the correct patches (see the topic at the beginning of this forum: Correct Patch Order - Make sure you do it right!) try recalibrating your joystick and/or rudder pedals.

If that doesn't help try posting in the Community Help forum. Maybe somebody else has had a similar problem.

S!

Platypus_1.JaVA
04-24-2006, 09:26 AM
Are you sure it isn't a feature? I don't remember it exactly but in a previous patch, Maddox gave all the aircraft pre-BoB FM. This might have been since the 4.02 patch. This means that we all are beta testing the FM for Maddox his next flight sim.

Texan...
04-25-2006, 10:25 AM
Feature.

Oleg is using PF as a test bed for BoB.