PDA

View Full Version : Questions About RBOW VEGAS ONLINE

ncderek
06-16-2007, 03:06 PM
few questions:
1- how is it? i played single player and loved it (borrowed it from a friend), but never bought it because i hear and read how bad online is. how is it?

2- could someone post a bunch of screens taken from online play? preferably someone with a high end computer.

3- also, how many people are online at all times?

4- how many people were online at all times before it started messing up?

5- what kind of problems are people having that cause people to not play now? thanks!

6- also, are they really working on a new vegas, like vegas 2?

THANKS! i used to play rainbow six on xbox all day every day, used to love that game, played it for years, also like raven shield a lot too, its too bad vegas had to ruin it all.

Trashman_DDS
06-16-2007, 03:32 PM
1. It's a fun game if you ignore the bugs
2. Negative, same look as single, just maps are altered and players have custom camo gear.
3. anywhere from 0 to 100 depending on how the master server is doing.
4. Maybe 500
5. Have absolutly no idea, people are so picky/whiny/needmommy.
6. I would think thats BS you were fed.

ncderek
06-16-2007, 03:34 PM
thanks for replying so quickly. so anywhere from 0 to 100? that sounds ok. do you think itll be steady for a while? like a year down the road still have that amount? what kind of bugs are there? i rather not buy a game that crashes all the time or disconnects

Trashman_DDS
06-16-2007, 03:37 PM
So those were some answer but other will have theirs too.

It's a good fun game.
Expect 2-3 crashes per night.
No admin controls as we run text servers without PB (not supported properly is why) and also because GUID mode the server will crash too.
So if you play multi then stay away from servers that run PB or are not dedicated.
I havent seen any hacks in game yet which is one good thing.
50/50 that you might like the multi...I have played since day one and still do.

Cheers
T

Trashman_DDS
06-16-2007, 03:39 PM
Wait for reaction to 1.05 patch before wondering down the road but it does not look that good.

Borrow buddies game and try it!

ncderek
06-16-2007, 03:50 PM
is the patch going to come out june 23 like some threads say it might? will it fix most things?

SCE_Sobek
06-16-2007, 06:12 PM
from another threat:

Originally posted by Un-Deux:
Sorry for the lack of new info lately. June 23rd was a rough estimate, but I think it will take a little longer than we had hoped. I'll try to get an update to you guys soon. Thanks again for your patience. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Snipe4Me
06-16-2007, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by ncderek:
is the patch going to come out june 23 like some threads say it might?
<span class="ev_code_RED">NO!</span>
Will it fix most things?
<span class="ev_code_RED">NO! and this according to the latest list of fixes UBI gave us about a month or so ago</span>

But you know what? Go ahead and purchase the game so you can be here with us when the patch is finally realease and it doesn't do half of what needs to fixed... we could use your screams! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif