http://abstergoindustries.com/portal

from Erudito <erudito>
to
date Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 4:20 AM
subject Hoopsie Hoodie

Like my handy work? __-_-__
Itís amazing how a few clicks can mar a whole production line

So now. Take this............ [IMAGE ATTACHED]

.....put it there -------> www.AbstergoIndustries.com (http://www.AbstergoIndustries.com)

PFRDVJ5aLLg <------- and use that

Puzzle time, People. Letís get hackiní __-_-__

the video code for this video, is also the password. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFRDVJ5aLLg

If anyone figures out how to get Beta 3+ access, post here.

Anyways, the email account is for James Morse. The email from erudito contains what might be morse code.

__-_-__ (QEM METEM GTEM QA GNM GY or MEM are some of the possible combinations in morse code, depending on how that would be converted)

RedSpider
01-17-2011, 12:33 PM
I want the password too, how do you get it? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Avl521
01-17-2011, 12:41 PM
Did anyone notice there's a guy that signs his e-mails with "S." ????

And that Shaun was in custody of templars but apparently he vanished while they "refueled" the van?

Is this site real? cause it's interesting me very much...

ThaWhistle
01-17-2011, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by RedSpider:
I want the password too, how do you get it? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

i edited the OP to have the email from Erudito, which contains the password PFRDVJ5aLLg

Whatever the next official video from the Assassins Creed Youtube account is, I imagine the video code will ALSO be a password.

magesupermaster
01-17-2011, 12:59 PM
There seems to be an email with the title: "Guy Fawkes".
If I'm not mistaken, an email was sent to Shaun about 'The French Revolution Guy Fawkes'.

germanosz
01-17-2011, 01:11 PM
Excuse me, but when I go to that website I don't have any emails from Erudito. >.<
Did you try using the password from AC1 (If it's actually shown) ? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Just a though..

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif wikileaks is mentioned !

There seems to be an email with the title: "Guy Fawkes".
If I'm not mistaken, an email was sent to Shaun about 'The French Revolution Guy Fawkes'.

Any1 who sees himself as the one who will free the people can call himself Guy Fawkes.. :P

ThaWhistle
01-17-2011, 01:15 PM
The email from Erudito was sent to people who ordered the Abstergo hoodie.

Avl521
01-17-2011, 01:18 PM
But apparently the code was also in the abstergo video on Youtube.

ThaWhistle
01-17-2011, 01:22 PM
thats what I said in the OP. So the real question is what is this website supposed to tell us eventually, and is there a code out already?

Avl521
01-17-2011, 01:34 PM
I don't think there's a code out yet...
I think most likely when they get a new "Abstergo branded" merchandise out there, they'll get a video out at the same time and that will give us access to the next security level.

StrangelovePhD
01-17-2011, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Avl521:

And that Shaun was in custody of templars but apparently he vanished while they "refueled" the van?

If you look at the date that email was sent in 2010. ACII takes place in 2012, meaning this was when Rebecca rescued Shaun from the Templars.

The mail goes onto say "Security suspects hacking of the computer was involved."

Computer hacking AKA Rebbecca's forte.

The S. in question is not Shaun as he seems to be a yet unnamed higher up in Abstergo. He looks to be one of the men with Alan Rikkin in AC1.

Ultimate_Night
01-17-2011, 02:12 PM

This directly connects to ACII, when Shaun talks about how he became an assassin. He knew something was up with Abstergo, he was captured, and he was saved by Rebecca. From this website, it seems he was captured because he leaked what he found, and he was saved while in the van by Rebecca Crane.
EDIT: I was beat to it...

RedSpider
01-17-2011, 02:18 PM
So...what actually is this website? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

StrangelovePhD
01-17-2011, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by RedSpider:
So...what actually is this website? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

ARG (augmental-reality game) that is similar to the Ubisoft Twitter account that Erudito "hacks" occasionally/ viral advertising for the Assassin's Creed series is what I'd put my money on.

Looks legit, especially since the password to access it went out with emails conforming the Abstergo Hoodie.

I hope the people who got the Desmond shirt (myself included) get some some sort of teaser code.

I love stuff like this. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Avl521
01-17-2011, 03:38 PM
Now all we need is another code or way to get to BETA 3+

I can't wait! finally more AC to keep me busy till Ubisoft shows something for the next game!

RedSpider
01-17-2011, 04:14 PM
Cool beans http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

StrangelovePhD
01-17-2011, 04:15 PM
I can't wait! finally more AC to keep me busy till Ubisoft shows something for the next game!

Which (some speculate) may or may not be tomorrow. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

http://www.gameblurb.net/news/...reveal-january-18th/ (http://www.gameblurb.net/news/assassins-creed-iii-reveal-january-18th/)

Avl521
01-17-2011, 04:21 PM
Well I'd be in shock and probably suffer a few seizures of pure excitement if it was true... But I don't see the connection, the logo is not similar, why would they change it? plus black and orange are not AC like http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

StrangelovePhD
01-17-2011, 04:41 PM
Well I'd be in shock and probably suffer a few seizures of pure excitement if it was true... But I don't see the connection, the logo is not similar, why would they change it? plus black and orange are not AC like http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

It's similar enough. Saying it couldn't be related because it looks different is like saying 3 isn't the same as 2 because it's one more.

Of course it's different. If it's going to truly be AC3 I would hope there are distinguishable differences. Think about how different the Animus 1.0 and 2.0 were.

Plus, it wouldn't be much of a "teaser" if it was exactly the same as the Abstergo logo. Reasonable doubt, but still Enough similarities to question it.

Personally, I believe there will be some info released tomorrow regarding the next AC game. Whether or not it is AC3 is up for debate.

ThaWhistle
01-17-2011, 05:07 PM
If they announce AC3 before the PC version even has a release date, I'm gunna be frowning something awful....

Avl521
01-17-2011, 05:20 PM
There's no reason to change the Abstergo Logo, it may look similar, but it's not THAT similar. Abstergo's logo is 3 straight lines, this one has angles, different colors etc.

It just doesn't seem connected to me.
Guess we'll see tomorrow.
There was already a discussion about this logo, and most of us that discussed in that one didn't believe it was AC related.

Let's hope it is.

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
01-18-2011, 02:22 AM
I've tried to pick out the interesting bits from the emails:

Emails are to James Morse who is the secretary at the Abstergo Washington office.

Erudito attempted to gain access to the Abstergo network in 2010.

Shaun released information about Abstergo under the name of Guy Fawkes. Shaun was discovered to be the leak and later escaped from the guards, after the onboard computer of the van transporting him was hacked.

Again the mistake of linking Guy Fawkes to the French Revolution.

Blueprints of the Animus went missing in December 2010, Warren and Lucy possibly behind the leak.

Mention of a company code word Project Siren, possibly linked to Subject 17 (Desmond). Is this a direct hint at Lucy been a Siren or is it simply a ruse.

Subject 15 was a pregnant lady. After Lucy showed concerns for 15's health Alan Rikkin arranged for her to be killed and it made to look like an accident without Lucy's knowledge.

S is someone high up within the company.

These emails look to be real time and are the playing out the events that lead up to the games.

RzaRecta357
01-18-2011, 03:18 AM
Ok so what exactly is going on here? There's an abstergo website I can't do anything on. Im assuming because I didn't order a hoodie?

And on this website people are finding passwords some how that lead to emails that are the emails from the game being sent out in real time on the day they were sent out?

Also, Shaun uses Guy Fawkes for a PW like Lucy uses Juno.

Is Shauns PW and use of that name ANOTHER hint at the french revolution?
Or am I some how totally reading this all wrong and im completely off?

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
01-18-2011, 03:30 AM
As far as I can tell people who ordered a hoodie also received an email from Erudito, giving them access to the website.
If you go to this website: http://abstergoindustries.com/portal/index.php
And use this password to login: PFRDVJ5aLLg (which comes from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFRDVJ5aLLg)
You will be able to access the inbox of James Morse.

No doubt there will be other clues to let us unlock higher security levels soon.

Guy Fawkes had nothing to do with the French revolution but keeps getting linked to it.

These French revolution hints aren't exactly subtle.

StrangelovePhD
01-18-2011, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
Ok so what exactly is going on here? There's an abstergo website I can't do anything on. Im assuming because I didn't order a hoodie?

And on this website people are finding passwords some how that lead to emails that are the emails from the game being sent out in real time on the day they were sent out?

Argh, no. Can we PLEASE stop saying that Guy Fawkes is a hint about the French Revolution. Guy Fawkes has about as much to do with the French Revolution as Guy Ritchie. Learn your history guys.

Guy Fawkes: Born April 13th 1570. Died January 31st 1606. Tried to blow up the ENGLISH PARLIAMENT building in an attempt to assassins King James I and VI of Scotland (along with a bunch of other ENGLISH Catholic leaders)

French Revolution: 1789Ė1799. Over a CENTURY later. It was a period radical social and political upheaval in FRANCE.

England is not France. Guy Fawkes is not French. Does anyone pay attention in history class? I haven't had a history class in over a decade and I knew that.

Seriously guys, knock it off. I know the Assassins Creed universe has a "loose" outlook when it comes to historical accuracy, but lets at least connect events in the same damn century.

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
01-18-2011, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by StrangelovePhD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:

Argh, no. Can we PLEASER stop saying that Guy Fawkes is a hint about the French Revolution. Guy Fawkes has about as much to do with the French Revolution as Guy Ritchie. Learn your history guys.

Guy Fawkes: Born April 13th 1570. Died January 31st 1606. Tried to blow up the ENGLISH PARLIAMENT building in an attempt to assassins King James I and IV of Scotland (along with a bunch of other ENGLISH Catholic leaders)

French Revolution: 1789Ė1799. Over a CENTURY later. It was a period radical social and political upheaval in FRANCE.

England is not France. Guy Fawkes is not French. Does anyone pay attention in history class? I haven't had a history class in over a decade and I knew that.

Seriously guys, knock it off. I know the Assassins Creed universe has a "loose" outlook when it comes to historical accuracy, but lets at least connect events in the same damn century. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The mistake actually comes from Alan Rikkin in one of the emails. It does get pointed out to him, to which he replies 'Donít contradict my dates like that again. We are making history here, the past is largely irrelevant.'

massmurdera_666
01-18-2011, 03:40 AM
i'm probrably going to get in trouble for this, but i believe anyone who wants to know should know, regardless of not ordering the hoodie, but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

One down and many more to go

Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed Nomini Tuo da Gloriam

StrangelovePhD
01-18-2011, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by iNEEDSmyINSIDES:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by StrangelovePhD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:

Argh, no. Can we PLEASER stop saying that Guy Fawkes is a hint about the French Revolution. Guy Fawkes has about as much to do with the French Revolution as Guy Ritchie. Learn your history guys.

Guy Fawkes: Born April 13th 1570. Died January 31st 1606. Tried to blow up the ENGLISH PARLIAMENT building in an attempt to assassins King James I and IV of Scotland (along with a bunch of other ENGLISH Catholic leaders)

Seriously guys, knock it off. I know the Assassins Creed universe has a "loose" outlook when it comes to historical accuracy, but lets at least connect events in the same damn century. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The link actually comes from Alan Rikkin in one of the emails. It does get pointed out to him, to which he replies 'Donít contradict my dates like that again. We are making history here, the past is largely irrelevant.' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I still wouldn't read much into it. Most likely Alan Rikkin made a mistake and was called out on it. Since the Templars have been shaping history to suit their own agenda (aka, the past is largely irrelevant) modern day Templars probably don't care about historical accuracy to any great extent.

I doubt an almost 200 year discrepancy would be anything more than an anachronism on Rikkins part.

Who knows, maybe Guy Fawkes will turn out to be an assassin (well, he WAS, but he failed in his attempt) but I seriously doubt that he'll show up in in AC3 (if it is the French Revolution)...

I just want to make sure people don't start assuming he will, because that would be silly.

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
01-18-2011, 03:48 AM
I think the whole French revolution angle is a red herring anyway.

StrangelovePhD
01-18-2011, 03:53 AM
I think the whole French revolution angle is a red herring anyway.

Possibly, but I really would love the next AC game set during that time period.

I said it months ago after AC2 first came out. Running around as a Scarlet Pimpernel-esc Assassin would be tre awesome

massmurdera_666
01-18-2011, 03:59 AM
seriously, there are way better places to set the next game, the colonial times of America is my choice, theres so many great mysteries here, i just watched a documentary on the Templars coming to america before the colonies even existed, if i could remember the name of the show i would post it but i don't sorry. it was a good show though

StrangelovePhD
01-18-2011, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by BatemanKID:
seriously, there are way better places to set the next game, the colonial times of America is my choice, theres so many great mysteries here, i just watched a documentary on the Templars coming to america before the colonies even existed, if i could remember the name of the show i would post it but i don't sorry. it was a good show though

Yeah, great time period, but VERY little in the way of awesome old architecture to climb to the top of and jump off. I mean, isn't that a pretty big staple of the franchise?

European cities of the time are much more suited to the type of gameplay we've grown to love from AC.

massmurdera_666
01-18-2011, 04:09 AM
there is evidence of structures existing before the colonists arrived, and theres one that still stands, a tower on the east coast that architecturally shouldnt be there and is of the same design as the Templars churches in europe

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
01-18-2011, 04:18 AM
We should try and keep this thread on topic.

TheSpectator
01-18-2011, 04:39 AM
Straight out of the abstergo inbox

SUBJECT: Animus Project

December 10, 16:30

To: Erica Nichols

Erica,

Iím not going to mince words, I know thereís been a leak within the Animus Project. Warren insists that everything is secure, but I am missing some of the Animus blueprints. They are not to be found. No one will listen to me for some reason, which seems ridiculous considering how important this project is to our goals. Iíve also discovered a company code word, something called Project Siren. What is that name referring to? Is this something being planned for Subject 17? I think Warren may be behind the leak, or Lucy. Those two have been up to something for a while now . Do you know anything about this, Erica?

Donít peddle this email off to your assistant, youíre not getting away that easily.

-H. Hammerstein

Project "Siren". I don't want to believe it but this looks pretty bad for lucy. I smell a traitor.

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
01-18-2011, 04:43 AM
Yeah it does sound ominous for Lucy linking Project Siren to Subject 17, who is of course Desmond.

Its quite a stretch but it is possible that:

__ dash dash M
-_- dot dash dot R
__ dash dash M

or

Mr M

Avl521
01-18-2011, 08:57 AM
Interesting... yeah I think the whole "Siren" deal pretty much sounds and smells like traitor there.

So Lucy basically set us up... that b!a*ch...

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
01-18-2011, 09:43 AM
The image of the hoodie code can be found here: http://ubiworkshop.myshopify.c...872-important-notice (http://ubiworkshop.myshopify.com/blogs/news/2567872-important-notice)

The binary converts to login.

RzaRecta357
01-18-2011, 10:46 AM
The guy fawkes thing I figured was wrong. But I seen some one else mention it and I know Shauns email PW was that so I figured i'd ask.

Umm. Why do you guys think Lucy is a traitor from that email?
Her and Warren worked together and he fully trusted her.

So, he probably knows about project Siren.

Also, she leaked the Animus blueprints obviously.

Then only thing I can see Lucy being apart of with this Project Siren thing is are Sirens some type of mythical creature like a Muse or something?

I could be wrong, but if she's supposed to be like a secret "Muse" then maybe Warren is planning on her and Desmond falling in love as he can find her easy or something.

You know? Like in T4 how Marcus was really a secret terminator sent to find John Conner even though he has no idea and doesn't want to screw him over.

ThaWhistle
01-18-2011, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
The guy fawkes thing I figured was wrong. But I seen some one else mention it and I know Shauns email PW was that so I figured i'd ask.

Then only thing I can see Lucy being apart of with this Project Siren thing is are Sirens some type of mythical creature like a Muse or something?

I could be wrong, but if she's supposed to be like a secret "Muse" then maybe Warren is planning on her and Desmond falling in love as he can find her easy or something.

You know? Like in T4 how Marcus was really a secret terminator sent to find John Conner even though he has no idea and doesn't want to screw him over.

hmm, you could be on to something...

MrRoboto578
01-18-2011, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by StrangelovePhD:
It's similar enough. Saying it couldn't be related because it looks different is like saying 3 isn't the same as 2 because it's one more.

Probably the worst simile I have every heard. What is that even supposed to mean?

ThaWhistle
01-18-2011, 11:09 AM
that is a terrible simile... especially since 2 and 3 are not the same thing.

the magazine came out today though, and as far as I can tell, there isnt anything about AC3 or any other AC game.

robinzx
01-18-2011, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by ThaWhistle:

hmm, you could be on to something... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In Greek mythology sirens were half woman half scary monster type things who lived on an island and sang to lure sailors to their island where they would eat them.

Fits with the Evil Lucy theory I guess. Not sure it feels right though.

Skylined69
01-18-2011, 12:56 PM
Ok here's my 2 cents worth (maybe a little more).

There's the e-mail from H Hammerstien to Erica stating he's missing blueprints for the Animus and that no one in Abstergo will listen to him.

Sounds almost like Abstergo wants the blueprints to be leaked, for something that important any company would consider it a major security breach and would be grilling anyone involved however Hammerstine says he's mentioned there's a leak to Warren Vidic however Vidic doesn't seem to be taking it seriously which is strange considering how seriously Vidic usually takes anything to do with the Animus.

Could it be possible that Abstergo have leaked the Animus blueprints on purpose,could it in fact be an elaborate plan of Abstergo's all along.

Wouldn't it make sense that Lucy has always been loyal to the Templars and has in the past infiltrated the Assassin order at some point prior to the events of AC1 in order to gain the Assassins trust.

Her work with Vidic places her in a prime position to gain Desmonds trust when she poses as an "undercover Assassin" whos going to help Desmond escape.

Anyone working at the level that Lucy is at in a company like Abstergo would have to be squeaky clean even to be involved in a project of this importance.

It seems that the Blueprints being stolen and Lucy's infitration of the Assassins while befriending Desmond is all part of a complex scheme to extract information from Desmond.

It would be infinatly easier to have Desmond enter the animus of his own accord and willingly work through the memories rather than have Abstergo force the information from him, if you remember earlier test subjects burnt out in the Animus, Abstergo could have realised if they make the subject think they are in control and working to a higher purpose then this would provide success where prisoners of the company have failed in the past.

I beleive that Shaun & Rebecca are Assassins and that there is a war between the Assassins and the Templars however I beleive that Lucy is a double agent working for Abstergo, look at how easy it was for Desmond and Lucy to escape Abstergos facility if there's one thing thats apparent from the rest of the games it's that the templars closly guard their secrets, so for Lucy and Desmond to escape the facility without even being shot at seems highly suspicious.

How did the Templars find the Assassins secret hideout in AC2 ? they never managed it with Tiber Island and it took them years to breach the Sanctuary in Monteriggioni. so how could they find the hideout so easily at the end of AC2 and again why would Vidic have so little backup with him when they did, I think it was to keep up the apperance that the Templars are hot on their heels which would force Desmond to relive the memories as soon as possible.

It's possible that the e-mails between Lucy & Willim M in ACB are part of Lucy's cover within the Assassins I think she's pretending to show she is concerned about how hard they are pushing Desmond in the Animus, also why is Lucy playing Project Legacy a Templar training program in the Sanctuary.

Finally we get to the end of ACB and Desmond stabbing Lucy while under the influence of the apple, I think that either TWCB knew of Lucy being a double agent or the apple sensed it and forced Desmond to stab Lucy.

TwentyGlyphs
01-18-2011, 02:27 PM
Project Siren and the mention of missing Animus blueprints that Warren's not worried about, and Warren and Lucy being up to something definitely sounds like the whole escape was a setup.

The thing that doesn't sit right with me about Lucy being a traitor to the Assassins is how much see seems to genuinely care about the subjects, and it keeps coming up over and over. In one of these emails, she emails Vidic to say that Subject 15 and her baby are at risk. Vidic says they already have enough data, so if they're in danger then by all means they'll stop the experiment on her. He tells Lucy she can take the rest of the day off, then 45 minutes later emails someone to talk about the disposal unit coming down to the labs and already having drafted an accident report for Subject 15's death. Sounds like they still don't completely trust Lucy.

Lucy mentions when she finally sees Rebecca again at the beginning of AC2 that it's been 7 years, so she likely had something to do with the Assassins before she joined Abstergo. I really don't believe that Abstergo would have hired Lucy without knowing she was an Assassin. I think they've been using her and Desmond to guide them to something more than just the memories they're after. Possibly infiltrating the Assassin order?

The other thing that never made sense was why was Warren so eager to kill Desmond at the end of AC1, then at the end of AC2 tells Desmond that they've missed him terribly and there's still so much work for them to do together. Pretending to say they wanted to kill Desmond could have been their pretense for pushing Lucy into breaking him out.

Also something that I haven't seen mentioned is Abstergo must know about the Truth video from AC2. It's an Animus session recording, so someone must have seen it live, most likely Warren. Lucy mentioned in AC2 that a lot of Subject 16's final sessions were missing. They might have been erased by Subject 16, but could also have been "erased" to keep Lucy from seeing them, and that's part of why 16 is trying so hard to show it to Desmond. If the voice in the video is really Desmond's and you see him later in the memory, then Abstergo knows a lot about what's really going on and would be interested in manipulating Desmond further.

The bits about making sure they have IDs at the White House after the incident last year (White House party crashers in 2009) and Warren saying that Subject 15's accident report should mention cars because the drivers here are abysmal (Italy) were hilarious. Also that Shaun leaked the Abstergo stuff as part of WikiLeaks. The way they're incorporating so much real world stuff and putting pieces of the story together ourselves by reading email has made the story very engaging and unique and are huge parts of its charm.

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
01-19-2011, 01:19 AM
Just noticed that __-_-__ also appears in static in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfTqzgs1AQI

StrangelovePhD
01-19-2011, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by SargeAssassin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by StrangelovePhD:

Probably the worst simile I have every heard. What is that even supposed to mean? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

New game. New era. New aesthetic.

It's the third game in the series so there are bound to be differences. Saying it couldn't be a teaser for brand new game because it doesn't look like something we've previously known is silly. 3 doesn't look like 2. Of course it doesn't because it's a different number. This is a new installment with perhaps new factions, enemies, allies and new logos.

Considering how the last game ended I'm sure we're in for some changes. It certainly shares enough similarities with the Abstergo logo to make you question it.

Seeing as how there wasn't any word on it yesterday I doubt it is anything of note, but it was an intriguing little teaser for WHATEVER it was. Maybe something will come out of it I don't know.

I'll admit it's not the best simile ever, but I wrote it not having slept in something like 3 days so give me a break.

robinzx
01-19-2011, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by skylined69:
Ok here's my 2 cents worth (maybe a little more).

There's the e-mail from H Hammerstien to Erica stating he's missing blueprints for the Animus and that no one in Abstergo will listen to him.

Sounds almost like Abstergo wants the blueprints to be leaked, for something that important any company would consider it a major security breach and would be grilling anyone involved however Hammerstine says he's mentioned there's a leak to Warren Vidic however Vidic doesn't seem to be taking it seriously which is strange considering how seriously Vidic usually takes anything to do with the Animus.

Could it be possible that Abstergo have leaked the Animus blueprints on purpose,could it in fact be an elaborate plan of Abstergo's all along.

Wouldn't it make sense that Lucy has always been loyal to the Templars and has in the past infiltrated the Assassin order at some point prior to the events of AC1 in order to gain the Assassins trust.

Her work with Vidic places her in a prime position to gain Desmonds trust when she poses as an "undercover Assassin" whos going to help Desmond escape.

Anyone working at the level that Lucy is at in a company like Abstergo would have to be squeaky clean even to be involved in a project of this importance.

It seems that the Blueprints being stolen and Lucy's infitration of the Assassins while befriending Desmond is all part of a complex scheme to extract information from Desmond.

It would be infinatly easier to have Desmond enter the animus of his own accord and willingly work through the memories rather than have Abstergo force the information from him, if you remember earlier test subjects burnt out in the Animus, Abstergo could have realised if they make the subject think they are in control and working to a higher purpose then this would provide success where prisoners of the company have failed in the past.

I beleive that Shaun & Rebecca are Assassins and that there is a war between the Assassins and the Templars however I beleive that Lucy is a double agent working for Abstergo, look at how easy it was for Desmond and Lucy to escape Abstergos facility if there's one thing thats apparent from the rest of the games it's that the templars closly guard their secrets, so for Lucy and Desmond to escape the facility without even being shot at seems highly suspicious.

How did the Templars find the Assassins secret hideout in AC2 ? they never managed it with Tiber Island and it took them years to breach the Sanctuary in Monteriggioni. so how could they find the hideout so easily at the end of AC2 and again why would Vidic have so little backup with him when they did, I think it was to keep up the apperance that the Templars are hot on their heels which would force Desmond to relive the memories as soon as possible.

It's possible that the e-mails between Lucy & Willim M in ACB are part of Lucy's cover within the Assassins I think she's pretending to show she is concerned about how hard they are pushing Desmond in the Animus, also why is Lucy playing Project Legacy a Templar training program in the Sanctuary.

Finally we get to the end of ACB and Desmond stabbing Lucy while under the influence of the apple, I think that either TWCB knew of Lucy being a double agent or the apple sensed it and forced Desmond to stab Lucy.

What if - Abstergo and Warren found out about Lucy being an assassin, devise a plan, Project Siren, to bug Lucy and then allow her to escape with Desmond in order for Desmond to relive the necessary memories, and using the bug to catch up with her later to pick up what Desmond finds? If this were true Lucy doesn't have to be complicit in the plan and could instead be an unwitting participant?

AntiChrist7
01-19-2011, 11:29 AM
It is possible, but then i find it strange tht they get some peace for a month, while they crashed the hide-out after 2 days. I know cell phone signal is jammed underneath the villa so they can't track them when they are there, but they should have been able to follow her during the trip up north, no?

Anyway, i like it more than the lucy= traitor theory

Skylined69
01-19-2011, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by robinzx:

What if - Abstergo and Warren found out about Lucy being an assassin, devise a plan, Project Siren, to bug Lucy and then allow her to escape with Desmond in order for Desmond to relive the necessary memories, and using the bug to catch up with her later to pick up what Desmond finds? If this were true Lucy doesn't have to be complicit in the plan and could instead be an unwitting participant?

Have to admit that sounds plausible aswell but there's 2 things that dont seem to fit for me with that, first the title Project Siren, in the myths it was the Sirens that lured sailors to shipwreak their boats not anyone controling them, second why did the apple force Desmond to stab Lucy, if she's innocent in all this wouldn't it have forced him to stab Rebecca and Shaun as well.

Also she was playing Project Legacy on the PC in the Sanctuary which is a Templar training tool.

As to the possibility of a bug or tracking device it would be far simpler to put a traker on Desmond before he came round in AC1 than it would be to plant one on Lucy I'm sure modern day Assassins would be trained to look out for that, hell even the American Government can't manage to plant a GPS tracker on a civillians car without them noticing never mind someone trained to spot these things.

Just to play devils advocate for a second it could be that She was suspected of being a Assassin by Abstergo and was used as a pawn, it could also be that she wasn't playing Project Legacy but rather planting messages within it as Erudito (however this seems to be more Rebeccas field than Lucy's).

Still can't figure in the apple making Desmond stab her though. I've heard the theories that it may be that TWCB could have seen Lucy as a threat to their plan to have Desmond hook up with Eve but that seems a bit convoluted.

Avl521
01-19-2011, 02:33 PM
WTF does __-_-__ mean!?

Now it's also shown during static in an Abstergo video on youtube.

TwentyGlyphs
01-19-2011, 03:03 PM
__-_-__ has something to do with Erudito. It shows up in the email that Erudito sent about the hoodie, and on Project Legacy's Twitter account everytime Erudito is hacking into it: http://twitter.com/datadumpscanner. Must be a call sign or artifact of his hacking into Abstergo. I can't tell if it's a clue at all or just a signature.

magesupermaster
01-19-2011, 03:04 PM
WTF does __-_-__ mean!?

Now it's also shown during static in an Abstergo video on youtube.

Yup, it's shown when Gabe explains about the Abstergo worker pack or something like that(I can't remember the name... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif).

I tried to translate it but it came out as something weird.

ThaWhistle
01-19-2011, 03:08 PM
it could just be some sort of stylization to make it clear when its erudito and when its not.

Avl521
01-19-2011, 07:19 PM
Well now I think it's Erudito's signature.

He posts this video on the twitter account thing:
http://www.twitvid.com/CJNXJ

And at the end the image appears like winking at us.

Kinda like this: __http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif__
Instead of the usual __-_-__

TwentyGlyphs
01-20-2011, 04:46 PM
So in these new emails it sounds like the mysterious "S." may have more authority than Alan Rikkin, the CEO of Abstergo. I was just reading through the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood emails, and guess how Shaun Hastings signs his name? "S."

http://assassinscreed.wikia.co...i/Desmond%27s_E-mail (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Desmond%27s_E-mail)

I know it's crazy to think Shaun's the mysterious "S." of these emails, especially since he was captured during the time these are being written, but it does seem rather strange and consistent that he signs his name that way in the Brotherhood emails. Just another interesting nugget to mull over.

rileypoole1234
01-20-2011, 05:07 PM
One of the emails says Project Siren, something for subject 17 who is Desmond. Maybe a clue?

Cheers

ThaWhistle
01-20-2011, 05:25 PM
I would think for continuitys sake(and chekov's guns sake) that they wouldn't use S. to stand for multiple people. But it could be a red herring.

Caria
01-21-2011, 10:10 AM
Yeah it does sound ominous for Lucy linking Project Siren to Subject 17, who is of course Desmond.

Its quite a stretch but it is possible that:

__ dash dash M
-_- dot dash dot R
__ dash dash M

or

Mr M

Well, considering how they've used morse code before...

Which leaves us with... three people? James Morse, William Miles and... *scratches head* Michael - the variable-canon name of Subject Sixteen?

Who I noticed is pretty much conspicuous by his absence in the emails - there's mention of 15, and even 17 but no 16? Unless that's in Beta 3+...

crewjew92
01-22-2011, 11:40 AM
I find it odd that they mention Subject 17 at all. That e-mail was sent in 2010, but they didn't capture Desmond until 2012, almost 2 years later. How long did they know about Desmond anyway?

Arathar
01-22-2011, 02:26 PM
__-_-__ (QEM METEM GTEM QA GNM GY or MEM are some of the possible combinations in morse code, depending on how that would be converted)
.. .- ó .- .-.. .. Ö- . is the trophy for Ps3, itís been confirmed to be Morse Code for IAMALIVE. See if that helps?

TO_M
01-23-2011, 10:01 AM
SO, anyone find out a way of getting a higher acces code on the abstergo site?

Avl521
01-23-2011, 11:05 AM
Not that I know of.
I've been trying different AC youtube video codes but they don't work.

Guess we'll have to wait for the next clearance level.

TO_M
01-23-2011, 12:44 PM
Hmm, too bad. I'm really eager to see the rest of the site.

LxLAS3RzZz
01-23-2011, 04:25 PM
I'm completely new to these forums, this is actually my first post on these forums - anyway, I don't know how to quote but anyway a guy said about how they would know about Desmond in 2010, well you would've thought they would research Desmond before they just jump and grab him no?

They have to make sure that they know the required information, they would almost have to work like an Assassin. Know where he goes, when he goes there - frequency of which this all happens, then they would get him.

I can't remember if they mentioned Desmond? Anyway if they didn't then obviously they are still deciding on their subject, thinking on what they require and who they need to find, using information. However if they knew it was Desmond they had chosen to be the Subject then my previous two paragraphs could possibly explain that. Anyway, that's just my idea(s).

crewjew92
01-23-2011, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by LxLAS3RzZz:
I'm completely new to these forums, this is actually my first post on these forums - anyway, I don't know how to quote but anyway a guy said about how they would know about Desmond in 2010, well you would've thought they would research Desmond before they just jump and grab him no?

They have to make sure that they know the required information, they would almost have to work like an Assassin. Know where he goes, when he goes there - frequency of which this all happens, then they would get him.

I can't remember if they mentioned Desmond? Anyway if they didn't then obviously they are still deciding on their subject, thinking on what they require and who they need to find, using information. However if they knew it was Desmond they had chosen to be the Subject then my previous two paragraphs could possibly explain that. Anyway, that's just my idea(s).

That's a good point, but in the e-mail they refer to Desmond as Subject 17 before they were even finished with Subject 15. I guess they were all ready to nab Subject 16 at this point, and they also knew that they were going to need Desmond later. Unless Abstergo knew that Desmond was essential to the survival of mankind, I don't think there would be any reason as to why they would need Desmond before they even started with 16.

LxLAS3RzZz
01-24-2011, 05:25 AM
Perhaps those e-mails purposely don't include Subject 16?

Perhaps in Beta 3+ it'll include him, I mean while Desmond was at Abstergo there was barely any information on the Computers from both Lucy and Vidic's side. In Lucy's e-mails (I'm talking about AC1 here) she still talks about Subject 15 I believe so perhaps talk of Subject 16 was really.. Kept on the down-low.

TwentyGlyphs
01-24-2011, 04:34 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox36...otherhood/faqs/61430 (http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/996093-assassins-creed-brotherhood/faqs/61430)

Reading through some of the memos and letters from the Brotherhood Clusters again, I'm pretty sure S. is just the real head honcho at Abstergo, possibly the Templar Grand Master. Warren Vidic writes a letter to him in 1985, and another letter is addressed to him in 2000. The voice recording from the last Cluster where it sounds like the Grand Master is passing down the mantle is from early 2012 and likely from S.

Some of the other Truth stuff has referred to Stalin as "S." as well, so I seriously doubt that Shaun and Abstergo's "S." have anything to do with each other now. We may never know who "S." is, only that he was the mysterious leader up until shortly before the game's timeline began.

LxLAS3RzZz
01-24-2011, 04:37 PM
It is highly, highly unlikely that S. is Shaun, yes he does use it in ACB however they did talk about Shaun in the e-mails and they were talking about him leaking information.

They call him Shaun or Hastings - I find it likely if S. is Shaun they would've been saying S. instead of Shaun or Hastings the whole time.

bokeef04
01-25-2011, 04:09 PM
also in one email they are talking about how Shaun escaped and the man is told to go report to S.

TO_M
01-28-2011, 10:53 AM
Any new info yett?

AMuppetMatt
02-11-2011, 12:05 PM
Ditto to TO_M, don't suppose anyone's got anything new on this eh? Hasn't been updated for a month either, hope Ubi haven't abandoned it, seems a very good little project

shooked1
02-11-2011, 02:17 PM
I just waych the video how you got anything close to a password out of that is amazing

ThaWhistle
02-11-2011, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by shooked1:
I just waych the video how you got anything close to a password out of that is amazing

its not IN the video, its the code for the video in the URL.

Avl521
02-11-2011, 02:40 PM
I believe it will be updated once the Abstergo T Shirts are sent.

I mean if I'm correct, you can pre order them but they're not out yet, so maybe once they are sent they'l have codes and passwords like the hoodies?

KrYpToNiC95
02-11-2011, 03:13 PM
I haven't checked previous posts so excuse me If this has been said but two of the emails are obviously highlighted as green, maybe there is a joint code that we must pull from them,

TwentyGlyphs
02-11-2011, 09:11 PM
AC: Brotherhood spoilers follow:

This quote from an email from Warren Vidic to Lucy seems like it may be hinting at something:

I should congratulate you for the discovery of your aptly named combined-memory-effect, which will allow us to extract fetal genetic memories. At some point, that procedure may prove most useful if we are searching for the memories of a missing father.

That's about what they've learned from Subject 15 being pregnant, as was mentioned in ACB. It feels like there's a reason they've introduced Subject 15 into the mix.

And the line about searching for memories of a missing father just makes me think of Desmond, even though he's not a father. If Vidic is after some memory of Desmond's and he's missing, those memories could still be accessed from a woman carrying Desmond's child. Perhaps when Subject 16 said "your son," to Desmond, he was talking about his son's mother being used in the Animus. This could even be why Lucy was stabbed, to somehow prevent her from getting pregnant and captured by Abstergo. I don't really know what to think, but I don't think they'd bring up Subject 15 twice now if there wasn't some purpose to it.

There's also the mystery about what secret project is being cooked up with the Animus in these emails. Seems like they're building something, and Vidic says they have enough info from Subject 15 for the next version of the Animus. Was there something special/devious about version 1.28 that was used for Desmond in the first game?

I think the green email icons that were mentioned are just the icons for the messages that are unread or marked as unread. The other icons show open envelopes, or clearly show forwarded messages.

ArtisticSecret
02-12-2011, 07:51 AM
Would it be far off to sugest the pregnant child subject 15 was carrying was another subject? 16 or 17? and that's why they were able to refill the memories she couldn't supply?

dchil279
02-12-2011, 11:03 AM
I've been idle assassins creed-wise the past month or so, so please forgive me, but where are these e-mails that you guys are referencing? and how do i gain access to them

TwentyGlyphs
02-12-2011, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by dchil279:
I've been idle assassins creed-wise the past month or so, so please forgive me, but where are these e-mails that you guys are referencing? and how do i gain access to them

The wiki has them all and explains where they came from: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/James_Morse

Originally posted by ArtisticSecret:
Would it be far off to sugest the pregnant child subject 15 was carrying was another subject? 16 or 17? and that's why they were able to refill the memories she couldn't supply?

No, I think this would be incorrect. The email where Lucy tells Vidic she's worried about 15 was dated December 14, 2010. Vidic then gives Lucy the rest of the day off and emails someone else about a disposal unit arriving, sending them down to the labs, and drafting an accident report for Subject 15. This was less than 2 years before the first game's story, and we know that Subject 16 was an adult. More than that, 15 and her unborn child were both killed by Abstergo anyway (if the emails are to be believed, which I do).

Apparently a pregnant person in the Animus will cause their child's father's genetic memories to compete with those of the mother herself. It seems like Lucy figured out a way to extract just the memories of the father. Vidic hints that this might prove useful in the future when they don't have a man but have his unborn child's mother in custody, which could be foreshadowing. I still feel that mentioning Subject 15 early in ACB was important, and not just some random dialogue that was thrown in. What it means is still hard to know.

KrYpToNiC95
03-06-2011, 04:34 AM
Has anyone got any idea as to how this is going?

AMuppetMatt
03-06-2011, 06:25 AM
They haven't updated it for months.
I've said it once and I'll say it again, I hope they haven't abandoned the project, it was a very good idea!

TwentyGlyphs
03-06-2011, 09:33 PM
Well, the website first came out in January when the email from Erudito went out to buyers of the Abstergo hoodie from UbiWorkshop. The Abstergo T-shirts are scheduled to start shipping on March 10, so maybe there will be something with those from Erudito in the coming month that grants the next level of access. I really hope they keep revealing more at the site. It's a really cool way to find more clues.

Victoroos
03-07-2011, 06:15 AM
i was owndering,w here in teh vid, do you see the pasword??

ThaWhistle
03-07-2011, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by victorjr:
i was owndering,w here in teh vid, do you see the pasword??

the video code.

ie: wwwdotyoutubedotcom/PASSWORDHERE

reini03
03-08-2011, 09:54 AM
Take a look at the box saying the security level, you can wirte in there. Possibly we'll just have to enter the next code there?

heypeter17
03-18-2011, 05:18 PM
Maybe Subject 16 is currently in the Animus as we speak? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

samward
03-25-2011, 04:24 AM
I think you are all on to something. There would be no reason to spend so much time on subject 15 and mention it at the start of ACB if they were not building up to something. It all does seem very suspicious, with Lucy being stabbed in the stomach (though thus far in every game someone is "stabbed" in the stomach) Makes you wonder if her job in "project Siren" was to get preggers so she could go back to Abstergo and they could continue their work.

As far as the whole S. thing. I doubt it is Shaun but ******SPOILERS*******
during the the DaVinci Disappearance Desmond gets an email from William telling him not to talk to Lucy OR Shaun about the progress they have made. Makes me wonder if Shaun was not a set up to start with. Maybe he is an uncover Abstergo agent and in order to get him in with the Assassins they "captured" him to give him more credibility. So maybe there is more to this story then meets the eye. After all the email does not mention Rebecca, so maybe Abstergo is after something from her as well as Desmond. Maybe they could not make the adjustments they needed for the animus and they knew the only way to get the updates they needed was to trick Rebecca into working for them...
**** END SPOILERS*****

Who knows...anyway does ANYONE have any new info on to how to assess other parts of the website? I am dying to know more! Any info when the Abstergo shirts came out?

dchil279
03-30-2011, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by samward:
I think you are all on to something. There would be no reason to spend so much time on subject 15 and mention it at the start of ACB if they were not building up to something.

you mean all of 10 seconds?

ThaWhistle
03-30-2011, 10:43 AM
those who came before only got about 10 seconds of mention in the original AC, and look how big of a plot element they became.

DeSabellis
03-31-2011, 06:37 AM
In the original post, morse code is mentioned that looks something like this:

__-_-__

Well, morse code as I am sure you all know uses dots, such as this '.' and dashes, such as this '-'. So I typed in this on an online translator: ..-.-..

It yielded nothing.

But strangely enough, if you rearrange the dots and dashes slightly to this combination (. -.. . -.) it spells out Eden. That's the best I could come up with using the same amount dots and dashes provided. It's probably not correct, but I was bored.

Eziobro
04-16-2011, 07:23 AM
Okay, here goes, my first post on this site... ready?

By the way, this is about Erudito's identity, from the morse code to be derived.

Apparently, according to somebody a few pages back, the morse code means MRM, or Mr. M.. They suggested that it might mean James Morse, Michael (apparently subject 16) or William Miles. Well, I'm assuming that William Miles is William M. from Shaun's Brotherhood emails. If not... Use him! Yet, if this is the case, maybe it could be Desmond? There are so many Possibilities, Templar and Assassin alike. I reckon William M. is most likely, because Erudito was in one of those emails I think. Not 16, because he's not definitely called Michael. And finally, William could be, because he's the 'expert' as was said at the end of Brotherhood, so if anybody could hack into Abstergo, he could.

samward
04-18-2011, 04:41 AM
Has anyone gotten to a new security level on the Abstergo Portal?

samward
05-30-2011, 12:11 PM
do I dare ask? Just hoping someone figure out something to get us level 3 security clearance with the release with the recent vids and all....

tH3PatRi0Tx1776
05-30-2011, 04:54 PM
I believe that with the more in-depth story that will be implemented in AC:R's multiplayer and the new DDS for Project Legacy that they will launch the Abstergo site for everyone who either plays Project Legacy or just to build a stronger story for the multiplayer since the site says "Coming Soon"

Turkiye96
05-31-2011, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
Use the password below, here
http://abstergoindustries.com/portal

from Erudito <erudito>
to
date Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 4:20 AM
subject Hoopsie Hoodie

Like my handy work? __-_-__
Itís amazing how a few clicks can mar a whole production line

So now. Take this............ [IMAGE ATTACHED]

.....put it there -------> www.AbstergoIndustries.com (http://www.AbstergoIndustries.com)

PFRDVJ5aLLg <------- and use that

Puzzle time, People. Letís get hackiní __-_-__

the video code for this video, is also the password. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFRDVJ5aLLg

If anyone figures out how to get Beta 3+ access, post here.

Anyways, the email account is for James Morse. The email from erudito contains what might be morse code.

the binary can be translated to login

AMuppetMatt
05-31-2011, 08:57 AM
So you're saying you've found a higher security clearance code?
Do share...

ULT1M4T3
07-11-2011, 12:12 PM
I don't suppose anyone found a new password?

I've been looking at the website for a while and found this:
http://abstergoindustries.com/portal/wp-content/themes/abstergo/images/icons-sprite.png

Other images are here (http://abstergoindustries.com/portal/wp-content/themes/abstergo/images/).

As you can see, 3 images are not used in the inbox: 3 dots, up arrow and X. After logging in, you can see the link to server, but it's grayed out. These icons could be used there- 3 dots is a common icon for browse, up arrow-upload and X for close.

Also, in the upper right corner there's the field saying access level.. THis one can be edited but nothing happens after pressing enter. It's worth noting that there are seven lines there, just like in Erudito's sig (or whatever that is..). Maybe it's somehow important.

Another thing is the e-mails. Each one links to a page with different ID. It starts with 90 and the next one adds 2 until it reaches the first unread e-mail with ID 76. After that, the order is quite random. The second unread e-mails ID's 123. THese numbers can be arranged into a date 12 March '76. Apparently nothing interesting happened there but 12 March is the 71st/72nd day in the year, and it happens that 1976 was a leap year so it was 72nd.

Anyway, that's just some random thoughts. There could be something in the latest memory pack but I didn't find anything interesting.

Hope someone will finally find the new password..

twenty_glyphs
07-11-2011, 02:01 PM
I don't think there's anything to be found for clues to the other password yet. If they had more emails ready and had clues somewhere, they would have probably hinted at it by now. Most likely the other emails aren't up on the site at all. The IDs for the email pages are probably just unique IDs that are generated by the system running the site. I don't know why the security clearance field lets you type in text, but I doubt typing anything there will unlock it either. The only password we know was the YouTube ID of a video with an Abstergo theme, and was revealed by an email from Erudito when people ordeererd an Abstergo-themed hoodie. I've been keeping a look out for Abstergo stuff for this reason, but haven't seen anything since these e-mails were revealed in January.

Dieinthedark
07-11-2011, 03:00 PM
Ok I haven't read all the pages of this but here's what I'm finding. I open the webpage with the provided code and look and the page's source code. Having taken web design in high school just last year I can at least somewhat read the code. I found <head profile="http://gmpg.org/xfn/11"> So I google search gmpg.org. Wikipedia says "GMPG or Global Multimedia Protocols Group is an informal organization who engages in experiments in Metamemetics." Now I've never heard of Metamemetics so I looked it up on wiki. It says "Metamemes may be used to measure the evolution of a given society. It has been proposed that the degree of consciousness one society has about the very memes that form it is correlated with how evolved that society is. The difficulties associated with measuring the "metamemetic content" of a given society, however, render that proposition impractical." And here is the website about this: http://metameme.org/definition.html This is actually the home page: http://metameme.org/home.html That at least sounds somewhat Templar like doesn't it. I mean "evolution of a given society" sounds like something Warren would have said IMO. And on Project Legacy there is the Mnemonic sets, isn't that related?

Now back to GMPG...
They have a website: http://gmpg.org/ It's a different website. Hardly any links, text is all centered in one column, no logo, nothing. Background just white with black text. Very simple website but doesn't really look like it leads anywhere. I think it's probably just something to do with web pages or coding or something, it doesn't seem like there would be any link to Assassin's Creed. However I did I google image search for gmpg.org and look what image was listed:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/-FgCKnBwVvm0/Sot0imjDw0I/AAAAAAAAQmc/ZoPX4xBMkdQ/Benedict.jpg Now isn't that the Templar Cross? Perhaps that leads somewhere but I'm not sure. It was just an interesting find

Looking a source code of Abstergo again. It looks like the code from the pages that require the Beta 3+ access, the code is either hidden or the pages aren't complete yet. I don't know that much about web coding just the basics...

I don't think there will be any way to get these early. The fact that it came from a youtube video is pretty random so is there any way of really knowing where to look? I LOVE doing research like this, looking stuff up like for press hype, Ubi did this for SC Code of Conviction as well. All I really want to know is if they are still using this. I would assume they would considering the game's coming out this year so hopefully we'll get some more information. Hope some of this stuff might help but i don't know...

CFord664
07-13-2011, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Dieinthedark:
Ok I haven't read all the pages of this but here's what I'm finding. I open the webpage with the provided code and look and the page's source code. Having taken web design in high school just last year I can at least somewhat read the code. I found <head profile="http://gmpg.org/xfn/11"> So I google search gmpg.org. Wikipedia says "GMPG or Global Multimedia Protocols Group is an informal organization who engages in experiments in Metamemetics." Now I've never heard of Metamemetics so I looked it up on wiki. It says "Metamemes may be used to measure the evolution of a given society. It has been proposed that the degree of consciousness one society has about the very memes that form it is correlated with how evolved that society is. The difficulties associated with measuring the "metamemetic content" of a given society, however, render that proposition impractical." And here is the website about this: http://metameme.org/definition.html This is actually the home page: http://metameme.org/home.html That at least sounds somewhat Templar like doesn't it. I mean "evolution of a given society" sounds like something Warren would have said IMO. And on Project Legacy there is the Mnemonic sets, isn't that related?

Now back to GMPG...
They have a website: http://gmpg.org/ It's a different website. Hardly any links, text is all centered in one column, no logo, nothing. Background just white with black text. Very simple website but doesn't really look like it leads anywhere. I think it's probably just something to do with web pages or coding or something, it doesn't seem like there would be any link to Assassin's Creed. However I did I google image search for gmpg.org and look what image was listed:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/-FgCKnBwVvm0/Sot0imjDw0I/AAAAAAAAQmc/ZoPX4xBMkdQ/Benedict.jpg Now isn't that the Templar Cross? Perhaps that leads somewhere but I'm not sure. It was just an interesting find

Looking a source code of Abstergo again. It looks like the code from the pages that require the Beta 3+ access, the code is either hidden or the pages aren't complete yet. I don't know that much about web coding just the basics...

I don't think there will be any way to get these early. The fact that it came from a youtube video is pretty random so is there any way of really knowing where to look? I LOVE doing research like this, looking stuff up like for press hype, Ubi did this for SC Code of Conviction as well. All I really want to know is if they are still using this. I would assume they would considering the game's coming out this year so hopefully we'll get some more information. Hope some of this stuff might help but i don't know...

They could be using gmpg for ordering their contacts on the "e-mail server" or they could be participating in the project. There are a lot of embedded links in gmpg.org/xfn/11, so I'll have to start going through those and let you all know if I find anything.

ShadowReaper41x
08-01-2011, 04:42 AM
What I'm about to say may sound plausible, or just speculation, but ever since I saw this and explored a bit, I came up with a few theories

Theory #1: this theory is based on another hidden code in one of the abstergo youtube videos, mainly this video Abstergo Recruit Orientation (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfTqzgs1AQI); I put a comment on this video and this is what I posted: I just realized, if that ID badge shown at 1:31 has a code on it, then he must not want people seeing the code. Notice at 1:34 that he covers the code so that only a capital X is shown; maybe if someone got their hands on some awesome/efficient enough software, and zoomed on the card when he isn't covering the code, and focused/fixed the image enough, maybe we could get another password and access some hidden abstergo files...........or not, but hey, it sounds intriguing doesn't it?

Theory #2: if the sequence of letters and numbers at the link of this youtube video here familiar anyone? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFRDVJ5aLLg) was a code to access an abstergo employee inbox, then maybe the link in theory one is also a code to another one

Theory #3: When I played the Subject 16 final cluster puzzle and did the secret challenge behind it all, at the end of this video with the captions on The Truth (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QurE-EzN8vY&feature=related), he says "Find me, in the Darkness"

in some magazines, youtube videos, and tv interviews, they mentioned in assassins creed revelations that desmond would be able to access memories in the "Black Room", a sort of back-door to the animus........now this is just my opinion, but the "Black Room" there was pretty dark............maybe desmond will find subject 16 in the black room in yet another puzzle, and we can finally see what subject 16 looks like after all this time

this is all just late-night speculation at this point, but to me, it sounds.............right somehow

zerocooll21
08-01-2011, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by ShadowReaper41x:
"Find me, in the Darkness"

in some magazines, youtube videos, and tv interviews, they mentioned in assassins creed revelations that desmond would be able to access memories in the "Black Room", a sort of back-door to the animus........now this is just my opinion, but the "Black Room" there was pretty dark............maybe desmond will find subject 16 in the black room in yet another puzzle, and we can finally see what subject 16 looks like after all this time

this is all just late-night speculation at this point, but to me, it sounds.............right somehow

Yah thats what I'm thinking too. In one of the videos they show a list of dates with Base64 coding that appear to be specific memories of desmond. One of the files goes from S17 to S16 which means we will most likely see at least one of his memories.

blazefp
08-01-2011, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by ShadowReaper41x:
Theory #2: if the sequence of letters and numbers at the link of this youtube video here familiar anyone? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFRDVJ5aLLg) was a code to access an abstergo employee inbox, then maybe the link in theory one is also a code to another one

Nup, it isn't. Keep posting those videos anyway. Maybe we get lucky next time

zerocooll21
08-01-2011, 08:03 AM
Has anyone tried what ever the multi-player beta code was as the code for this site?

http://abstergoindustries.com/portal/?cat=3

reini03
08-01-2011, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by zerocooll21:
Has anyone tried what ever the multi-player beta code was as the code for this site?

There is no multiplayer beta... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

zerocooll21
08-01-2011, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zerocooll21:

There is no multiplayer beta... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what was the code people who got for the muliplayer beta early on before ACB was released? Thats the code I was referring too.

ilko962
08-02-2011, 09:05 PM
Ok in the multiplayer in Revelations we are gonna play as recruit in Abstergo and by leveling up we are gonna get more noticed and we are going to get more access to secrets etc. When we get into the site we are at Access Level - Alpha 1 maybe when we level up in the game we are going to get passwords to higher access. It makes sense.

Cookiekiller6
08-02-2011, 11:08 PM
Oh my god! An actual Assassin's Creed ARG!

My signature is now pointless D:

crewjew92
08-13-2011, 12:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zerocooll21:

There is no multiplayer beta... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what was the code people who got for the muliplayer beta early on before ACB was released? Thats the code I was referring too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They just announced the ACR beta for the PS3 within the next couple of month. I don't know if there will be a code involved, but if anyone has a code it might be worth a shot.

reini03
08-13-2011, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by crewjew92:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MagnifyHope:

what was the code people who got for the muliplayer beta early on before ACB was released? Thats the code I was referring too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They just announced the ACR beta for the PS3 within the next couple of month. I don't know if there will be a code involved, but if anyone has a code it might be worth a shot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Uplay users will get a code for the PlayStation Store via E-mail, so yeah, that might be worth a try.

LH 517704 46137
08-13-2011, 08:48 PM
Ubisoft has been making mention of a storyline in the multiplayer where you grow in ranks and learn more of the templar order, so I think that the code for the website will come with the gameor be given to you during the multiplayer, and as you play through the multiplayer side of ACR and level up you get higher access so you can read more. so if that theory is correct the website will come into use the time Revelations is released and this code theyve given us is just a taste of what is to come.

VictorAviram123
08-13-2011, 10:15 PM
Anyone tried the youtube address of the AC Univers clip? it's connected somehow to abstergo wcuz vidic is talking idk...

blazefp
08-16-2011, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by VictorAviram123:
Anyone tried the youtube address of the AC Univers clip? it's connected somehow to abstergo wcuz vidic is talking idk...

It was my first thought when I saw the vdo. I've tried the AC universe UK but it doesn't work http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Subject_4
08-16-2011, 11:21 AM
That is definitely not Vidic's voice in the Universe video.

Subject 4

Zhirgoyt
08-19-2011, 08:59 AM
http://abstergoindustries.com/securefiles/

zerocooll21
08-19-2011, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Zhirgoyt:

What is that?

LightRey
08-19-2011, 09:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zhirgoyt:

What is that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's the latest bit of story from Project Legacy, which hasn't been inserted into the game yet.

zerocooll21
08-19-2011, 09:53 AM
ahh gotcha, was little sketched out at first lol.

Zhirgoyt
08-19-2011, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zhirgoyt:

It's the latest bit of story from Project Legacy, which hasn't been inserted into the game yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Still counts as a clue don't you think? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

LightRey
08-19-2011, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Zhirgoyt:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

It's the latest bit of story from Project Legacy, which hasn't been inserted into the game yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Still counts as a clue don't you think? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Of course, I was merely explaining just what it was.

Zhirgoyt
08-19-2011, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

Still counts as a clue don't you think? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Of course, I was merely explaining just what it was. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, I see. I really want this ARG to go somewhere http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

hiennaz
08-21-2011, 12:58 PM
I know it may sound just a bit crazy but maybe the new password may have something to do with Erudito's real identity. His signature "__-_-__" can be "de-morsed" into Mr. M. That could stand for Mr. Miles and etc. but it could also stand for Mr. Marino. Maybe Erudito is Leila Marino's boyfriend(Leila being Lucy's friend that died under suspicious circumstances) Neumann. That's why he hacks into Abstergo's network but doesn't present himself as an assassin, hacking into the Hephaestus network as well, because he has his own reasons against Abstergo. Keep hacking boys

Dieinthedark
08-30-2011, 03:40 PM
Anyone get a chance to further run down what I found? Page 5 towards the bottom. Helpful, useless idk just wondered

blazefp
08-30-2011, 04:39 PM

Interesting, nice finding. Mnemonics has something to do with aiding memory so I guess it isn't related with Metamemetics. Both may be related somehow indirectly but I don't think they have something to do with each other.

Now back to GMPG...

That's not a templar cross. That's the cross of the hospitaller knights of Malta, the order to where the Templars joined (just heard about this, never confirmed) after the great massacre of the 13th century.

The templar cross is this:
http://www.ulc.org/images/stories/knights_templar_red_cross.png

Quite interesting what you said, I don't know why I didn't replied in that day sry. I also LOVE to do this kind of research but what you made and computers code and this kindda stuff goes beyond me.

Cercatrova
08-30-2011, 04:42 PM
Anyone get a chance to further run down what I found? Page 5 towards the bottom. Helpful, useless idk just wondered

Unrelated, unfortunately.
For example, go to http://wordpress.org/ and view the source. It is in their header. While I can not explain the finer details.. frankly "any" of the details of it's function, it is not something unique or specific to Ubisoft, or Assassin's Creed.
http://wordpress.org/support/t...lehttpgmpgorgxfn11gt (http://wordpress.org/support/topic/what-is-lthead-profilehttpgmpgorgxfn11gt) this site, however, can explain it's function.

blazefp
08-30-2011, 04:56 PM
lol but that was such a promising idea...

Dieinthedark
09-01-2011, 04:47 PM
Well thanks for that you guys. At least I learned something anyway. I don't know but it seems like if it's still being used it would be tied in with the ACR multiplayer I'm guessing. Otherwise imo they would have given us a snippet of something don't you guys think?

dlcopela
09-26-2011, 10:34 AM
just to point out..Erudito is hacking and an enemy of abstergo industries. Erudito is mentioned in a chapter of the secure files of abstergo industries...I feel very sure the password is there or requires a password decryption based on the email erudito sends to your character in Project Legacy where he uses very peculiar words in his email like Miles.

dlcopela
12-06-2011, 09:55 AM
http://assassinscreed.wikia.co...of_the_Templar_Order (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Inner_Sanctum_of_the_Templar_Order)
This is the list given by reaching lvl 47-49 on ACR multiplayer. Most likely either only one. or all of them have the beta 3+ password.

asdfzxc2012
03-07-2012, 02:11 PM
:confused:

freddie_1897
03-07-2012, 06:49 PM
maybe its got something to do with the emails In james morses' account?

Ultim4teSurviv4
03-08-2012, 04:42 AM
I'm just wondering if they abandoned this website or not as it doesn't seem to be active. The last email to it is from 2011 that says happy new year. So I am sure they must have abandoned this idea, which is a bit of a shame. To me it seemed like it had potential to be some what interesting, especially if we had access to the level 3+ accounts.

twenty_glyphs
03-08-2012, 06:27 AM
I'm just wondering if they abandoned this website or not as it doesn't seem to be active. The last email to it is from 2011 that says happy new year. So I am sure they must have abandoned this idea, which is a bit of a shame. To me it seemed like it had potential to be some what interesting, especially if we had access to the level 3+ accounts.

I would say it has been abandoned. The site went up in January of 2011 and has not been touched since then. All the emails were there in the first batch, with the tantalizing bit about getting to view more emails with a higher security clearance. It's really annoying, because this and Project Legacy had such great promise for expanding the details of the story outside the main games, and they have just been left to rot.

At least these emails fit the timeline of The Lost Archive DLC, where we see Lucy write a letter to Clay in July of 2010 and mention working with Subject 15. Then the emails show that Subject 15 was disposed of in December of 2010. Then Clay was captured by Abstergo and became Subject 16 on February 1, 2011 according to The Lost Archive. The only thing that doesn't seem to fit is that these emails mention Subject 17, but The Lost Archive shows that Abstergo didn't find out about Desmond until sometime after Subject 16 arrived. It could just be that Project Siren was planned for whoever Subject 17 wound up being, before they knew who.

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
03-08-2012, 09:18 AM
Such a shame this and Project Legacy got left by the wayside, this is partly why some of the greater mystery is missing.

UPDATE: Oh and the wider conspiracy that seems to have faded.

I hope it all comes back for ACIII

zabraih
03-08-2012, 01:41 PM
What about this??
http://abstergoindustries.com/portal/wp-login.php

Ultim4teSurviv4
03-10-2012, 05:40 AM
What about this??
http://abstergoindustries.com/portal/wp-login.php

I don't know. Never seen it before, it looks like just a fancy way to log in because word press is just a way to make websites

Karadrath
12-09-2012, 04:14 AM
You do know that this hacking is illegal. As it is, it has greatly unbalanced the multiplayer game.

DELTA Kristian
08-03-2013, 08:54 PM
Guys - click on HD and leave it normal size then hold ALT and scroll forward to zoom in - i tried a few times but i cant see what is the one before final - VGVTCN(missing)X

Wolfaley117
05-06-2014, 11:22 PM
I looked on the james morses email and seen something about wikileaks so i went to wikileaks and searched abstergo this came up

thumbnail syria_files
Syria Files
failure notice

Email-ID 612690 Date 2011-08-09 13:01:01 From To Hi. This is the qmail-send program at I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out. does not like recipient. Remote host said: 550 #5.1.0 Address ...

Document date: 2011-08-09 13:01:01 Released date: 2012-09-21 13:00:00

html link https://wikileaks.org/syria-files/docs/612690_failure-notice-.html