PDA

View Full Version : Requiem - At last i have seen it

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 05:16 PM
after many attempts of trying to download it armed only with 56k dial-up (many screams when at about 80% after hour and half the connection drops !!!!) but now i have been successful..

my garster has been flabbered and my socks are off.

many, many congratulations to the makers.

can't wait till i get home tonight, get the kids to bed, pack the wife off to evening class and go down some bombers!!
once again well done to the makers.

"The path to wisdom is a long one...only after being able to take off, fly a circuit, take out 4 passing bombers, without sustaining damage and land again...will I have taken the first step."

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 05:16 PM
after many attempts of trying to download it armed only with 56k dial-up (many screams when at about 80% after hour and half the connection drops !!!!) but now i have been successful..

my garster has been flabbered and my socks are off.

many, many congratulations to the makers.

can't wait till i get home tonight, get the kids to bed, pack the wife off to evening class and go down some bombers!!
once again well done to the makers.

"The path to wisdom is a long one...only after being able to take off, fly a circuit, take out 4 passing bombers, without sustaining damage and land again...will I have taken the first step."

XyZspineZyX
11-06-2003, 01:47 PM
Maybe you should look for a download-manager.
So, when the connection drops and you start the download again, it continues where it stopped and you do not have to begin from the start.
Years ago on dialup I used gozilla (IIRC), helped me to avoid a lot of anger...