PDA

View Full Version : What ALL is not available w/Standard Edition?

zachud1
03-05-2010, 01:07 PM
What all in not available with the Standard Edition of AC2? It seems that the Family Crypt (that says you can't enter "except in Uplay") is not available ... can Ubisoft or anyone else clue me as to WHAT ALL is unavailable in this edition (as opposed to the 'Black Edition', or higher? **Thank You, steveschr1544, for your reply, I appreciate it! Explains why we can't get in no matter what ... but it would seem that w/o a ton of research PRIOR to buying (this game, anyway) you don't know what you're getting ... and are not informed of either! signed *Disappointed and daxx near heart-broken ... besides feeling robbed again*.

Ultimate_Night
03-05-2010, 06:00 PM
Everything is available in the standard retail edition, assuming you buy the DLC.

gamertam
03-06-2010, 03:46 PM
I myself also have bought the regular edition. How much you know about ac2 before you bought it, i don't know. But from reading and understand your post, i'm guessing not alot. Which is cool. You should've asked the sale person first or went on a web-site and look before you bought it. Ask a friend so on and so on.

Okay, first off
Assassin's Creed 2 have three (3) editions.
regular, white or master, and black.
the white or master edition is almost the same as the black edition, but Except the black edition had 1 (one) more map; the shipyard. but more Impressingly is Ezio figurine, it is in black not white color. The black Ezio figurine; Awesome http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif
But everything else you should be able to get from the uplay. Extra throwing knives, cape, the family crypt. To sum it all up, you're just missing three maps and two memories. You can acquires these from Xbox live and/or PSN now. I understand how you feel. You're not the first to expessed your feeling about things were left out intentionally or not, there was a threads like this couple of months ago. *Remember to ask first, it never hurts to.