PDA

View Full Version : Way to tell what subs other bases have?

themoffster
06-28-2005, 08:25 AM
I'm thinking about transferring out of the 7th flotilla so pastures new.
Is there a way to tell in career mode what sub types different bases have? I don't want to transfer and be left with the pre-war subs.

themoffster
06-28-2005, 08:25 AM
I'm thinking about transferring out of the 7th flotilla so pastures new.
Is there a way to tell in career mode what sub types different bases have? I don't want to transfer and be left with the pre-war subs.

alanschu
06-28-2005, 08:42 AM
First off, you still keep your current sub, so you don't have to worry about losing it. And there's no flotilla that is stuck with only prewar subs...all have access to the VII variants I believe.

The only exception might be the 2nd Flotilla, since it has all the Type-IX variants...it might not have all of the Type-VIIs.

TonyPiech
06-28-2005, 08:58 AM
See Page 8 of the manual for the the subs in each Flotilla and their time period for avaiability.

1st Flotilla ... Wihelmshaven then 8/40 Brest
2nd Flotilla ... Wihelmshaven then 6/40 Lorient
7th Flotilla ... Kiel then 10/40 St.Nazaire
10th Flotilla .. 1/42 Lorient
11th Flotilla .. 5/42 Bergen
29th Flotilla .. 12/41 LaSpezia

You can get more information on flotillas when you start to setup your initial career. When setting -up your career, after you create a name for yourself, a screen opens where you select a start date and flotilla. If you just place various dates and flotillas (without saving) you can get additional information on the flotillas (when they started & abandoned).