PDA

View Full Version : New to the forums with an idea...

Dominicrigg
11-23-2004, 06:57 PM
First off hi everyone, i just got finished watching the videos and they look absolutely amazing, this game is going on my birthday list http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I just had an idea though, i finished watching the e3 video and i cant help but think how amazing it would be if we could record a skirmish and then rewatch it afterwards. In complete freedom, similar to how its done in sturmavik ect.

With such stunning realism and graphics it would be hard to appreciate it all in the intense moment, but if there is a replay feature with freedom to move about as in the demo, this would be the final cherry on the cake!!!

Well if this is already in or already suggested, my apologies. If not then i hope its not too late to integrate in!! It would be an amazing feature!! Just my idea, well later all!

Dominicrigg
11-23-2004, 06:59 PM
**** its so late im half asleep lol, i should have put this in the questions thread i guess.. well if someone could move it i would be gratefull!! :/

bootysnapper69
11-23-2004, 10:38 PM
I would think there would be some way to view a battle you had, because the developers made demos of a battle. The question is how easy will it be to make it and how big would the files be.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-24-2004, 03:02 AM
I wouldn't count on there being a record feature with this game. No one connected with UbiSoft has said anything about it, and it would be a major feature that required a lot of work. If it was going to be in the game, someone would surely have mentioned it by now. I think it would be a great addition, but I doubt it will be in this game.

hauitsme
11-24-2004, 09:52 PM
It's been done for years in quite a few games. Just look at the other releases from Ubi for example. Whether or not it is included has not been mentioned, but that doesn't mean it hasn't.
Would be COOL though!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/hauitsme/tricycle.gif