PDA

View Full Version : .... rts.ddl problem

divebomb
05-12-2005, 10:18 PM
sry if this is the most noobish questions in the world but here it goes. I installed Pacific Fighters earlyer and i got an rts.ddl error . would some one help me with this ty http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/351.gif

divebomb
05-12-2005, 10:18 PM
sry if this is the most noobish questions in the world but here it goes. I installed Pacific Fighters earlyer and i got an rts.ddl error . would some one help me with this ty http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/351.gif

-HH-Quazi
05-12-2005, 11:16 PM
Hey m8. If someone don't answer this here, then post the same question over in Community Help. I will tell you that if you can find the UBI Soft Solution Center, there is a rts.dll file that fixes your problem. I don't have that link. If you can't find it on your own, then post this in the Community Help forum and someone over there will give you the link. And welcome to the madness. HEHEHEHE

Butonga
05-13-2005, 02:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">rts.ddl </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't believe this is still a problem. Why haven't they found a way to include this in one of the patches. Or at the very least, make a link right on the front page with all the update patches that is needed, because just like those pathes, this file is needed in order to even play.

In community help, a member made a post linking the download automatically, but unless he has changed it since I used it on a reload a month ago, his rts.ddl file that he links to is corrupted or something, because using his link doesn't fix a thing.

Go here rts.ddl (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ubisoft.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=10061&p_created=1099077749&p_sid=3_uGGxsh&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PWRmbHQmcF9ncmlkc29yd D0mcF9yb3dfY250PTQmcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1zZWFyY2hfbmw mcF9wcm9kX2x2bDE9ODgmcF9wcm9kX2x2bDI9MTEyOCZwX2Nhd F9sdmwxPSZwX2NhdF9sdmwyPSZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**&p_li=)

and download from there, then just open the folder and drag the rts.ddl file into your PF folder and one other folder...read the link, it'll explain.

divebomb
05-13-2005, 04:07 PM
Thank you guys i looked at it and d/l'd it this morning but did not have time to reply thank for the link the file worked great.

but i only have carrier take off training missions :| and idea why

-HH-Quazi
05-13-2005, 05:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by divebomb:
Thank you guys i looked at it and d/l'd it this morning but did not have time to reply thank for the link the file worked great.

but i only have carrier take off training missions :| and idea why </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

PF stand alone should have carrier takeoff and landing training. I know mine did. But I believe this is about all. It should have training for moving carriers and docked carriers. If I am not mistaken, there were about 6 different training mission total. I haven't heard of m8's only having a couple of them. You may consider a uninstall/re-install. Then again, you can post this problem over in the PF forum. Someone over there may have had this problem and can help.