PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone get the Tin and such from Gamestop?

zeldapsychology
10-11-2007, 04:10 PM
I am in America and these boards are posting pics. of a tin (which people are saying is a pre-order bonus.) I did not get a tin but was told of an artbook when I pick up the game. The Limited Edition shown on these boards is a box+figure and I am not sure if America gets that tin box and extra discs etc. If anyone in America has preordered AC please help me understand what is going on in my country. (I want the tin&box+figure.) :-(

Arkadian1987
10-11-2007, 04:37 PM
Erm, Im not really from America lol. but Ive noticed on play.com and gameplay.com they both have different types of LE box sets. The one on play.com has the tinbox but doesnt come with the figure. the LE on the gameplay.com has the game and the figure, but the game is not in tin lol.

So from this im not sure if you can have both http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif. maybe there is a site that will sell both together.

Oh! and play.com do sell the game in tin and the figure, but there sold seperately http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

NOXER36
10-11-2007, 05:03 PM
Don't fret zelda I was told the same thing. After seeing kotaku post I immediately called Gamestop and asked about the Assassin's creed pre-order. I asked about tin pre-order pack and he said they haven't gotten it yet and will give it to you when you pickup the game on release.

I'am pretty sure the figure is in the collectors edition not the pre-order pack.

I found it a little odd that minimum down payment for collectors was only $5 but this was the same case for Guitar Hero III bundle and both employee and I knew that it wasn't usually like that.

My receipt says "200363 Assassin's Creed" collector's edition for the 360

zeldapsychology
10-11-2007, 05:09 PM
My number is 200363 but it doesn't say collector's Edition. I put the $5 down and before I left I said that was for the Limited Edition right and he responded yes. He also mentioned the art book so do you think I should call and ask? (So we should be getting Tin,extras,box,figure,artbook correct?)

SpyderNynja
10-11-2007, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by zeldapsychology:
My number is 200363 but it doesn't say collector's Edition. I put the $5 down and before I left I said that was for the Limited Edition right and he responded yes. He also mentioned the art book so do you think I should call and ask? (So we should be getting Tin,extras,box,figure,artbook correct?)

yeah mine said that too, i was confused

deskpe
10-11-2007, 05:31 PM
i dont really get whats ubi is doing,, there packing figue+normal game in one edition and the tin box + bonus dvd and comics in one

i'd imagine the ones who want the figure would also want the other stuff too.

zeldapsychology
10-11-2007, 05:56 PM
LOL! Hey Deskpe that's what I have been saying in every Limited Edition topic. I want the comic,figure,tin,bonus DVD,artbook etc. :-)

NOXER36
10-11-2007, 06:49 PM
I hope we get the tin.

Best case scenario: Walk in on release day and receieve a tin.

Worst case scenario: Lets say they receieve it in early Nov. and they hand it out to people who pre-order say a week before the game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif. Or GS doesn't receieve it at all.

sailfourfail
10-12-2007, 12:45 AM
is the LE sku number the normal edition sku number is differnt

i would know i work at gamestop

20 is the begining number of all NEW 360 games
use 360 sku numbers begin with a differnt number

and as far as im informed the LE comming from gamestop is a tin with the figure, and you get a pre order art book when you pick it up

so if you walk into gamestop and your friends with you and he didnt preorder, you get the art book he doesnt

zeldapsychology
10-12-2007, 01:47 PM
Thanks WarPath for clearing that up I am so relieved. YA! Tin box+extras+figure+FREE Preorder ArtBook. :-) Also IF POSSIBLE since Brawl is delayed I may try to pick up Super Mario Galaxy. :-) Lets hope they still have a copy. SMG is Nov.12th AC is Nov. 13th. :-)

RetiredHatch
10-12-2007, 01:51 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif Pre-order Galaxy that's your best bet since Brawl is getting delayed everyones going to go after Galaxy

Firecracker22
10-13-2007, 07:52 PM
Yeah, it's strange but it doesn't seem to say what edition. Same with the GTA IV pre-order I made. It says only the name.

zeldapsychology
10-13-2007, 08:34 PM
Ya I might do that. :-) I was going to get AC Limited Edition and Brawl but with the delay of Brawl I agree many people are jumping on the Galaxy bandwagon. Truthfully (yes I'm crazy) I disliked SM64&Sunshine and yet I am interested in Galaxy mainly the 2-D era parts music powers etc. :-)

sailfourfail
10-13-2007, 09:15 PM
confirmed it today 200363 is gamestops sku number for the LE

had to made sure i got the LE since i preordered it back in January

Stiler
10-13-2007, 10:19 PM
Is the art book you get a nice hard-cover art book or just some paper book little book stapled together like mini-strategy guides and such?

mbs284
10-14-2007, 06:58 PM
i preordered the LE version off ebgames.com, so do i get the tin? thats the main reason i preordered it, and for the sweet action figure =)