PDA

View Full Version : sh3 commander and iub1.45

blackpulpit1970
11-21-2005, 10:41 AM
I was told that if i already have iub1.45 and some mods running i would have to rollback? in order to install commander or something. I have iub1.45 and i would like to download commander, what do i need to do to set it up and see my career, im in a new career and its my first patrol, so far 4 c3 cargos are down and im trailing a large convoy waiting for torpedoes to ready. what do i need to do to set this commander up.

Kaleun1961
11-21-2005, 05:45 PM
Just install SH3 Commander and leave it alone until you get back to base. Then, exit the game and start SH3 Cmdr. You will then be able to manage your crew, set game options, etc. When you install mods later, first use the "rollback" feature of SH3 Cmdr., install the mod and then use SH3 Cmdr. to start the game again.

You have to exit the game after each patrol and use SH3 Cmdr. to start the game. When you want to play a game that has been saved mid-patrol, you do not need to use SH3 Cmdr. to start the game.

JScones
11-22-2005, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Kaleun1961:
When you want to play a game that has been saved mid-patrol, you do not need to use SH3 Cmdr. to start the game.
Correct, but see my response under the "How does SH commander retire you?" thread. Things have changed from release 2.2. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif