PDA

View Full Version : About Altair..!!

maddog111
12-28-2007, 05:28 PM
did u people ever wonder why When Altair climbs something his hood doesnt go back?

spazzoo1025
12-28-2007, 05:34 PM
bc that'd how they made the game?

Jade said in an interview that we'll neer see his eyes or up, although on the action figure u can. idk if that's accurate, but he's got like silver eyes, n short sort of curly orange-brown hair. weird

if u actually ask som1 why it doesn't come off, they'll cover up with something like well the pointed bit keeps it so it forms over his head and can't slip...

i guess it's like a superhero's mask, so the bad guys can't hunt down any of his friends like with the green goblin n spidey

Redfeather1975
12-28-2007, 05:42 PM
I think Altair has velcro hair and a little velcro patch stuck to the top inside of his hood.
It may be one of the very first artifacts he found.

Jin Kazama needs one too.

Paladin_1962
12-28-2007, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by maddog111:
did u people ever wonder why When Altair climbs something his hood doesnt go back?

No, I've never wondered about that. Then again, I typically don't waste my time wondering about foolish things.

I suppose he'd have to pull it back up, once he got to the top of the roof, to help keep the Sun out of his eyes?

Or, hey....why doesn't it catch the wind, and get pulled back when he runs, or is on horse-back?

Do you wonder if his feet stink, because of all that running, and climbing?

I don't wonder such things...but, as I mentioned...I don't waste my time with foolish wondering...

stix489
12-28-2007, 06:04 PM
Because he is da ALtairz...duh!

Tela
12-28-2007, 06:09 PM
It's probably just the material of the hood/the rest of his clothing. Some materials are more.....slippery, I guess, than others.

Or, you could just say the devs wanted it that way. That answer will always be correct. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Zerban_da_Great
12-28-2007, 08:27 PM
Listen, nobody needs to speculate. He looks like Desmond. End of story.

And if I need to prove this?
1. He has the same colour skin.
2. He has the same colour eyes (you can see his eyes)
3. He's the same height and build.
4. He even has similar facial hair.
5. It's no stretch of the imagination for him to have similar hair.

So stop getting all worked up about the man under the hood. You see him between memory blocks, mmkay?

stix489
12-28-2007, 08:35 PM
I learned that they used the same model...not real life model but model as in 3D model for both Altair and Desmond...with only a few modifications.

revoltingbunny
12-29-2007, 05:09 AM
stix!?... what name is that!? oh i think i know ure demented brother... stonez...

stix489
12-29-2007, 05:15 AM
Revolting... bunny?? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

And who are you?

CrazyJufo
12-29-2007, 06:24 AM
i once wondered about a stupid thing like that too ^^ while playin u can think of those things, i was thinking bout y do they have pointy hoods and then i though prolly for blocking the sun, made sence.. maybe it has something to do with it not falling of too.. it's normal i guess when i wear hoodies and put on the hood it also feels like it can't come of..

u know what, try putting one on and go climbing some high buildings! whii.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif jk..

JaggyNettles
12-29-2007, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by CrazyJufo:
i once wondered about a stupid thing like that too ^^ while playin u can think of those things, i was thinking bout y do they have pointy hoods and then i though prolly for blocking the sun, made sence.. maybe it has something to do with it not falling of too.. it's normal i guess when i wear hoodies and put on the hood it also feels like it can't come of..

u know what, try putting one on and go climbing some high buildings! whii.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif jk..

the pointed hood is to resemble the beak of and eagle. seing as the assassins and the eagles are conected in sum way.

VampiricOne
01-01-2008, 02:25 PM
I think you'll all find when he's climbing a building his head isnt at an angle of which the hood could fall off.
o.o
I know, Im a nerd. I look at these things.
xD
And when he's on horseback or running...
IT SHOULD COME OFF!
Sorry to waste your time
<3

DreamerM
01-01-2008, 02:56 PM
If you wanna see what Altair looks like, google images of Francisco Rendez, the model that they maped for Altair's face.

A pretty damn good looking guy.

NotAldir
01-01-2008, 03:06 PM
For my sake, I hope you're a girl

BTOG46
01-01-2008, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by NotAldir:
For my sake, I hope you're a girl
If you bothered to check her profile you'd see she was http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

NotAldir
01-01-2008, 03:10 PM
I don't check profiles

Kid_Phazon
01-01-2008, 03:12 PM
Search before you speak-err...type.

NotAldir
01-01-2008, 03:14 PM
I think I have enough experience to know that

EDIT: Because I've been to other forums

because i'm not Aldir

the_assassin_07
01-01-2008, 04:12 PM
You can see Altair's face if you position the camera in a way so it looks up then you can see Altair..