PDA

View Full Version : BOB WOV! opinions please peeps.

danjama
05-19-2005, 03:16 PM
I have just seen the videos for WOV, and im not sure what to think. Im not impressed but also not feeling like its the worst thing. I was wondering if many of you guyswould be buying it, or waiting for 1Cs BOB or using this as a fixtill thats out. The FM looks very basic, but graphics and efects are nice. What is every1 thinkin of it at this point? Finlly, what will the online community be like, assuming there will be one? Will it have something like HL, even if its gradual? Thanks for any replies, I really aint sure if i should buy or not. I would kinda be worried that id lose all my skill ive learnt in this lol. Peace, 334th_Zippo1(HL).

danjama
05-19-2005, 03:16 PM
I have just seen the videos for WOV, and im not sure what to think. Im not impressed but also not feeling like its the worst thing. I was wondering if many of you guyswould be buying it, or waiting for 1Cs BOB or using this as a fixtill thats out. The FM looks very basic, but graphics and efects are nice. What is every1 thinkin of it at this point? Finlly, what will the online community be like, assuming there will be one? Will it have something like HL, even if its gradual? Thanks for any replies, I really aint sure if i should buy or not. I would kinda be worried that id lose all my skill ive learnt in this lol. Peace, 334th_Zippo1(HL).