PDA

View Full Version : hardware compatibility

Dinkybarrel
06-23-2011, 07:36 PM
I'm thinking of buying a cheap laptop but it's not built for gaming.

It's a Samsung RC410,
Intel Core i5-480 processor (2.66GHz)
4Gb RAM
NVIDIA GeForce G315M

Will it run Brotherhood? It's not entirely necessary since I do my gaming on my desktop, but would be nice if I could keep it mobile.

KingDaniel0
06-24-2011, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Dinkybarrel:

Will it run Brotherhood? It's not entirely necessary since I do my gaming on my desktop, but would be nice if I could keep it mobile.

You can go to this website, and select AC:B from the drop-down Menu. It will tell you whether you Pass or fail the requirements, though looking at your Laptop specs, the Game should run on it, because the Laptop specs are good:

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/

Edit: Sorry, I think you are going to buy that Laptop, so obviously you can't check it now, from the above Website. But your Laptop meets the requirements, like I said before, and you should be fine playing this Game. The Laptop specs are good, but remember that some Games don't run very well on a Laptop.

Hope this helps ?

----------------------------------------------------------

TheLeoCrow
06-24-2011, 05:05 AM
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/ will probably not help unless you have physical access and internet access to this laptop before buying it.

I checked it's characteristics and it is above the minimum requirements for the game so it will probably run the game well enough, but maybe not in maximum settings. However you should remember that laptop versions of certain gpus aren't usually supported by games but i have seen this game run on laptops that aren't as good as this one.

justinpunny
06-24-2011, 05:46 AM

Oh yes, you should be fine with this laptop, as KingDaniel told above.

The specs meet the game requirements, so you can buy this laptop, if you wish.

But note that some High-end Games, don't run very well on a Notebook, due to the Graphics processor creating a bottleneck. But still you might be able to play the game.

Cheers.