PDA

View Full Version : why are the people who once supported ezio now against him?

killermoneytree
09-16-2009, 04:51 AM
it would be nice to make a thread, not sure if anyone has done this one before.

the amolang
09-16-2009, 05:00 AM
hmmm... im not really sure what you mean... i believe you just made a thread... and people have made threads before. i have noooo idea what you are trying to say in this thread.... could you please explain it a bit more? or actually a LOT more?

Xanatos2007
09-16-2009, 05:09 AM
Really? It's a fairly simple question.

My theory is that they're Templars... and that's about all I have for now. Currently working on an assignment.

the amolang
09-16-2009, 05:25 AM
you understood him?!?!?! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif xanatos you amaze me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Subject J80
09-16-2009, 05:30 AM
Because they betrayed Ezio's family...and now he seeks revenge! I would agree that they are Templars.

Xanatos2007
09-16-2009, 05:37 AM
Or at least the Templars were behind it; you know, bribe the ruling families to betray the Auditore family with the promise of fortune so the Templars could have a cheap shot at Ezio's father. Or something...

LaurenIsSoMosh
09-16-2009, 05:56 AM
From what I understand, Ezio is sort of like The Fugitive of the Renaissance, wrongly accused and on the run. Brave enough to jump from crazy heights into water, among other things. And unlike Doctor Kimble, even brave enough to pull the trigger on the people chasing him.

Basically, I think the Templars convinced everyone that Ezio is the real enemy. They're crafty little things.

Subject J80
09-16-2009, 05:59 AM
Do you reckon we will see Ezio unhooded at the start of the game?

LaurenIsSoMosh
09-16-2009, 06:09 AM
That's what I'm assuming. He's got no reason to pull the hood over his head before the tragedy, unless he prefers the shady look.

But, then again, the "start of the game" might be during or after the attack on his family.

Subject J80
09-16-2009, 06:18 AM
(Spoiler Alert if you haven't finished AC1)

Plus he also has to be trained right...this really is what the first game was missing...Adds more to the game for me...I guess Desmond escapes with Lucy, hopefully helped by the Assassin who is watching Desmond through the camera's at Abstergo and the Assassins have thier own Animus....Well that's what I'm hoping...coz that would be sick...

I wonder would it ever be a possibility that if you could have an evil decendant from Altair's bloodline that could be a nemisis for Desmond working with Abstergo...like other subjects...Two Animus ....

UchihaKarasu
09-16-2009, 07:02 AM
This is what I think....
either the Templars became family allies so they could strike at the Assassins much easier

or....

(here comes the far-fetched idea)
The Auditore swtiched sides but later changed their minds and tried to become Assassins again (or were undercover) and were attacked by their Templar "allies"

Xanatos2007
09-16-2009, 07:08 AM
Perhaps at the end of the game Leonardo tells Ezio that his father accidentally shot himself with the hidden gun and Leo was too embarrased to tell Ezio, thus rendering his murderous rampage obsolete.

jonathon00
09-16-2009, 10:31 AM
i think that they hate Ezio coz they were hyped but now their not but i'm still am!!!*fanboy attack*

Assassin_M
09-17-2009, 02:59 PM
I think that these familes are indeed templars or atleast their strongest ones are ,carrying on,
so these guys actually convinced the people and guards of italy that Ezio and his Bloodline ,which goes from the middle eastern assassins until ezio`s father , are a threat and to rid italy of this threat the whole family must be killed to stop their descent

thekyle0
09-17-2009, 03:52 PM
In Dev diary 2 it says he becomes branded as a traitor so it's likely that he will be framed for something.

Braxto
09-17-2009, 04:22 PM
Wanna know something even cooler, if the assassins acquired an animus and the built another, and somehow they tied in together, so both lucy, and desmond, got in, and maybe thats his romance with that girl.... maybe they crossbreed....ewww grodi...

SBRedFlag
09-17-2009, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Braxto:
Wanna know something even cooler, if the assassins acquired an animus and the built another, and somehow they tied in together, so both lucy, and desmond, got in, and maybe thats his romance with that girl.... maybe they crossbreed....ewww grodi...

That was so completely off topic. And impossible even in this particular game with DNA reading machines.

Assassin_M
09-17-2009, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Braxto:
Wanna know something even cooler, if the assassins acquired an animus and the built another, and somehow they tied in together, so both lucy, and desmond, got in, and maybe thats his romance with that girl.... maybe they crossbreed....ewww grodi... wow dude did u make that up ?
uv got some broken fantasies

eZpiri2
09-17-2009, 07:29 PM
Hm, most likely most of the ruling families are templars. Remember when he shot that guy in the E3 video thing, The guy who ran away, told guards to stay hidden til Ezio gets near, but gets shot.

He was wearing some sort of white cross with a red gem in the middle, perhaps he was a templar. But Ezio doesnt know this

killermoneytree
09-18-2009, 02:43 AM
hmmm... im not really sure what you mean... i believe you just made a thread... and people have made threads before. i have noooo idea what you are trying to say in this thread.... could you please explain it a bit more? or actually a LOT more?

well my question is in the title, and to be fair i dident know that would come on here for everone to see, since this is my first time. plus sorry if i cam't reply straight away. i'm only on every few days.http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

killermoneytree
09-18-2009, 02:47 AM
thank you for your commentshttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif i hope that anyone reading this thread will find it useful.

killermoneytree
09-18-2009, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by jaybyrne10:
Do you reckon we will see Ezio unhooded at the start of the game?

well even in the first one you could see his face if you stood sitll and turned the camera on him. but the hood gives the characters a mystiqe and helps you relate to them.(maybe)http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

killermoneytree
09-18-2009, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
Perhaps at the end of the game Leonardo tells Ezio that his father accidentally shot himself with the hidden gun and Leo was too embarrased to tell Ezio, thus rendering his murderous rampage obsolete.
(AC1 spoiler)
maybe he gets killed by someone within the walls of the creed? by someone he trusts?. just a guess, but probly not right since in the first game we gain and lose trust for our leader. so therefore i wont trust no one this time round. "nothing is true, everything is permitted"

ScarletVice
09-18-2009, 04:13 AM
Because he grows a stupid looking beard.

killermoneytree
09-18-2009, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by ScarletVice:
Because he grows a stupid looking beard.

hahahaha, yes. he probly wanted revenge for all the people who pulled on his beard.http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif i should just kill them all so i don't get betrayed...wait you get betrayed at the start... maybe(of AC2) well, problem solved