PDA

View Full Version : Altair vs. Ezio

AravisVollette
01-31-2010, 10:11 PM
Altair

Now, I'm voting on character and look, not whether he has two blades and can swim or he has a better outfit.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

AravisVollette
01-31-2010, 10:11 PM
Altair

Now, I'm voting on character and look, not whether he has two blades and can swim or he has a better outfit.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

blarson11
01-31-2010, 10:31 PM
i say go desmond. although if i had to pick an assassin i would pick....

...thane from ME2. that guy is bad ***.

but seriously. desmond is gonna kick some ***, you just wait and see

mantledarcanum
02-01-2010, 12:33 AM
Ezio has a personality and can swim.

/thread

reecethebest
02-01-2010, 01:13 AM
i'd say altair because i like his personality more

obliviondoll
02-01-2010, 05:14 AM
Ezio.

He makes Altair (my previous favourite game character ever) look almost generic in comparison.

But I still think him being able to swim while carrying that much gear is silly.

Rompipalle1488
02-01-2010, 05:31 AM
Italians are sexy, so I vote Ezio Auditore Da Firenze.

Poc2k8
02-01-2010, 05:58 AM
i vote them all...

Seeing as they are all the same person.

I dont know how anyone is missing this.

Even though the game is mainly based on fun and killing templars etc... It is still based loosly on actual REAL life Religon and Religous beliefs

Many religons from europe and asia believe that a person is reincarnated many times until that soul/spirit reaches full enlightenment.

Dont you think its a bit of a coincidence that ezio's family has possession of altairs armour?

And dont you think its wierd how ezio and desmond both have eagle vision like altair? and probably altair got his from a previous incarnation. Passing on dna strands amongst family is obviously going to happen but dna strands only pass on looks,skin pigmentation,hair colour. It wouldnt pass on a god given ability such as eagle vision.

And another thing, which is probably the most vital obvious clue! why has desmond got the EXACT same scar in the EXACT same place on his face where ezio got it when fighting? Again, you can pass on dna but not a scar you recieved from fighting lol

It will all be revieled in the next AC. That altair and ezio where not only his ancestors, they were infact himself in previous lifes.

Tristan_129
02-01-2010, 06:07 AM
I vote Enzio simply because he has a character.

Altair has no background history, no attitude and he happens to be the best of all, he is just the perfect definition of Mary Sues.

VRTX97
02-01-2010, 10:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tristan_129:
I vote Enzio... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ehem... its Ezio, not Enzio heheh.. ^^'

¬¬ OK i vote Desmond, because he combines Ezio's and Altair's personality, in a certain point of view. =P

Poc2k8
02-01-2010, 10:21 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Ehem... its Ezio, not Enzio heheh.. ^^'

¬¬ OK i vote Desmond, because he combines Ezio's and Altair's personality, in a certain point of view. =P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly my point above ^^ http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

thebutcherhead
02-01-2010, 10:32 AM
Okay, Desmonds definately my favorite when it comes to personality, he's hilarious and has some of the best lines in the whole game serieswhatever, but overall I still have to go with Altair he's my boy. I love the mysterious part of his personality and past, it just leaves so much of his character and history up to imagination and makes him so much more intrigueing as a character.

Not to mention the way his gear outfitted his robes was totally badass! Even his name- Altair, it sounded like a junction of the words "attire" and "all", it made him seem like he had an all-encompassing arsenal of weapons. Even though Ezio had the wider variety of tools available to his disposal, Altair seemed more "at one" with his, if that makes sense.

catysuewho
02-01-2010, 05:05 PM
Ezio.

Altair has no personality.
Altair's costume is.... ehhh.
Altair can't swim.
Altair isn't as good with the ladies http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Ezio has personality and an excellent story behind his actions... he has MOTIVATION
He's a skilled Assassin but he's not a robot... he has feelings, he has weaknesses and flaws, and he knows how to kick back and have a good time.

I don't particularly like Desmond, but I don't like any of the modern-day aspects of the game.

mantledarcanum
02-01-2010, 09:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poc2k8:
i vote them all...

Seeing as they are all the same person.

I dont know how anyone is missing this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Descendants of each other. So yes, they have the same DNA for the most part, but they aren't reincarnations of the same person.

SoloT4
02-01-2010, 10:03 PM
I'd say Altair because I like his clothes more, the fact that he was more cold-hearted than Ezio. Also that Altair is more mysterious http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

willwork4pizza
02-18-2010, 08:46 PM
desmond has been a sissy ever since the first game, up to the second to last level in AC2. desmond needs to grow a pair, pick up a sword, then he can be nominated.

Lethalla
02-18-2010, 10:27 PM
Ezio... who can resist the combo = sexy + Italian + assassin + that beautiful deep voice?

Altair... well I'd go with him, but I'd be thinking of Ezio!

Ezio_Killz_All
02-20-2010, 12:16 AM
Ezio

He can swim. He has a freaking GUN! He can carry more throwing Knives. Ezio has way more weapons than Altair. EZIO HAS A GUN,Poison,smoke bombs,small blade,2 hidden blades,reg. blade,throw money,and meds with him. But if they were to fight with same Weapons i think Altair would win....

M-dahaka
02-20-2010, 02:59 AM
It's like this:

Altaļr &gt; water &gt; Ezio &gt; Desmond

why, you say? Because Desmond has all the abilities of both Altaļr, Ezio (and water http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)