PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Map Glitch

crashdan
06-12-2008, 05:38 AM
HI all...

I have installed the patch and still no luck!

I get stuck when going into the kingdom the screen goes all weird... I can run the game fine till there doesnt give problems but then when im on the horse for the first time then going to the next map it loads then i get in and the map =
The ground is all weird cant see where im walking properli.. PELASE SUM 1 HELP WILL APPRECIATE SO MUCH!!!!!

Are my Pc specs not good enough..?..

Here is my dxdiag results....

link to my dxdiag
http://www.productionportal.co.za/new/DxDiag.txt

This is how it looks as well
just though i would post a link to a screen shot
http://www.productionportal.co.za/new/assassins.jpg

drego5
06-12-2008, 05:21 PM
I haven't looked at your DXDiag, but the most common problem is old graphics drivers. Try updating them.

daheefman
06-12-2008, 10:26 PM
I know what you mean!! I came to this site for exactly the same reason. It like the ground goes up and down really steeply!! Its hard to explain. lol. I wanna know how to fix it too. All i do, it lock onto an area infront of me (by opening map and left clicking) the, going there, then doind it again. lol. Its just hard when guards attack you, you cant see whats going on. lol. Oh well, ill survive. Wish i could fix it. PLEASE HELP US!!!!

drego5
06-13-2008, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by drego5:
I haven't looked at your DXDiag, but the most common problem is old graphics drivers. Try updating them.

Am I invisible?? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

crashdan
06-14-2008, 11:32 AM
Hi thanx for responding.

I have installed all the new drivers that are out. Tryed even using Omega drivers installed the new ATI drivers just sucks tho big time suppose i wont get a chance to fininsh the game cant afford a new Graphics Card at the moment..

SUCKS BIG TIME

caswallawn_2k7
06-14-2008, 01:17 PM
well why did you buy a game when the min spec is higher than what your pc has? realy you cant expect any better its probly this reason that Ubi said nothing lower than a PCIe version of the 1600 would run the game.

BTOG46
06-14-2008, 01:19 PM
If you'd bothered to browse the AC help forum, you'd have found that the so called Kingdoms glitch, occurs mainly on ATI cards, usually on ones which like your card, are below the minimum requirements.

gelikarnas
06-15-2008, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by BTOG46:
If you'd bothered to browse the AC help forum, you'd have found that the so called Kingdoms glitch, occurs mainly on ATI cards, usually on ones which like your card, are below the minimum requirements.
No man! , sorry, hi all at first. I have the same problem on the 7900 Gs NVidia card, so it's not only ATI card which can make such graphic problem.
My drivers are the last for my card, the patch is installed.
I'd be glad if someone told me that he had such a problem and solved it somehow. What I would like is to get an answer from the UBISOFT manager, who can explain every step of solving that problem like:
1 delete te game
2 delete the driver
3 delete the directX
4 install the driver
5 install the directX
6 install tha game

It may look funny, but my experience tells me that the most common problem is not in the driver, but in the procedure of reinstallation.
Thanks in advace!

luke100
06-19-2008, 03:32 PM
i had the same problem with crysis
you need a new video card/graphics card
maybe its ram or rom
if not any of these
you simply need a whole new processor