PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on the Sequel



Boromir323
05-04-2007, 07:11 PM
So we know the first game is in the third crusade but what about the second? Personally I think it will take place in Scotland/England, as I was reading in Wikipedia that Edward I or Edward the Longshanks was attacked with a poisoned assassins dagger in 1271 which was 15 years after the Hashashin had been destroyed by the Mongols, meaning the assassin/s who attacked Longshanks were probably remnants who escaped the Mongols. Now this alone doesnt seem very convincing but I have some more. The Templars appear to have some special significance to the storyline, based on the articals, and the Templars were also fighting in Scotland, and they possibly took whatever "item of religious value" they found under the Temple of Solomon with them to protect it. Well I thought that seemed like a perfect time to slip one of Altair's desendants into the story...I dunno how this would relate to the global conspiricy though.

D00M5D4Y
05-04-2007, 07:27 PM
I think we should see how the first one goes

This game could suck and a sequel won't be made.
OR
It will be amazing and numerous sequels will be made.

But let's hope for the latter.

Boromir323
05-04-2007, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by D00M5D4Y:
I think we should see how the first one goes

This game could suck and a sequel won't be made.
OR
It will be amazing and numerous sequels will be made.

But let's hope for the latter.

yeah the triology has already been planned but your right, if the game sucks they probably will can the hole thing

ryukoken69
05-04-2007, 09:44 PM
I am all for a good sequel.... but aren't we jumping the gun a bit? I mean we barly have any info about the game. and what info we do have has been out for over half a year and is probably out dated.
I think before we go getting hyped about a sequel that maybe we should get some new info bout the first one or even get the game itself!
imo that is.

Boromir323
05-05-2007, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by ryukoken69:
I am all for a good sequel.... but aren't we jumping the gun a bit? I mean we barly have any info about the game. and what info we do have has been out for over half a year and is probably out dated.
I think before we go getting hyped about a sequel that maybe we should get some new info bout the first one or even get the game itself!
imo that is.

hey, it was just an idea...

ryukoken69
05-05-2007, 09:15 PM
its all good I wasnt hating I was just saying.
I mean I would personally like more info on this title before I start getting any kind of info about a sequel.
I think if they started talking bout a sequel already this game would end up bpmbing horriblly. you know what I mean?
just my opinion tho.

RetiredHatch
05-05-2007, 09:59 PM
i'm with ryu on this how do we theorize about the sequals when we don't know anything about the first one?

ryukoken69
05-05-2007, 10:07 PM
yup.
I dont get why people already want to talk about a sequel when next to nothing is known about this one yet.
even the goverment dont keep secrets as well as Ubisoft anymore.
call me crazy but its been over a half a year since we accually had any kind of offical update on the game.
IMO thats just ****. they can do all these interveiw vids that really have no point then to tell us stuff we already know about, but they cant take the time to do at least a Offical monthly update about the game with new screens and/or new vids, and some NEW info about the game that we havent heard 20 times from 20 different interveiw vids.... (exageration about the 20(I think anyways..)...)
just my thoughts tho

randman2007
05-11-2007, 01:14 PM
That's actually some really cool research you did there B. IF the story goes as I think it will, that'd be a cool sequel.

Who knows though.

Boromir323
05-11-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by randman2007:
That's actually some really cool research you did there B. IF the story goes as I think it will, that'd be a cool sequel.

Who knows though.

thanks lol http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Tirinel
05-16-2007, 06:06 AM
I would love Assassins Creed to have a sequel. I think it is a fitting game for a sequel, no? Like Prince of |Persia, the sequel of AC would do well in the marketing as well as gaming.

chewie1890
05-16-2007, 12:57 PM
Assuming the first game is good, there will be two guranteed sequels.