PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed: Revelations new weapon idea



sassinscreed
07-17-2011, 01:51 PM
I think it would be awesome if ezio gets hidden rocket launcher as hidden blade upgrade in revelations

k20ml
07-17-2011, 01:55 PM
Yeah cool, we can also change the name of the game to Duke Nukem: Revelations.

kriegerdesgottes
07-17-2011, 01:59 PM
Seriously? no..just no.

FiskMunk
07-17-2011, 02:09 PM
Oh yes... YES! WITH LASERS ATTACHED!

SweetsMachineGun
07-17-2011, 02:19 PM
AND A JETPACK

GunnarGunderson
07-17-2011, 02:25 PM
Are you joking or are you one of those kids that plays CoD all day?

MandalorE1928
07-17-2011, 02:29 PM
stay realistic
why not additional assassin signals where like 3 assassins join in using leonardos tanks, machine guns or bomber to blow up everything not hiding in a haybale

sassinscreed
07-17-2011, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by BradKinn:
Are you joking or are you one of those kids that plays CoD all day?

i'm serious

i don't play CoD

and i think it would be cool too to give us option to upgrade hidden pistol in hidden machine gun

and i don't see why would be wrong to stealthy launch rocket from your wrist, kill 10 guards with 1 big rocket explosion and stay undetected because it wold be hidden rocket launcher not just any rocket launcher

AssassinBlaze
07-17-2011, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by BradKinn:
Are you joking or are you one of those kids that plays CoD all day?
No there obvs being sarcastic AC players are wise people who play CoD all day are idiots

FiskMunk
07-17-2011, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by sassinscreed:
and i think it would be cool too to give us option to upgrade hidden pistol in hidden machine gun

Oh give this man a bloody medal!

GunnarGunderson
07-17-2011, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by sassinscreed:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BradKinn:
Are you joking or are you one of those kids that plays CoD all day?

i'm serious

i don't play CoD

and i think it would be cool too to give us option to upgrade hidden pistol in hidden machine gun

and i don't see why would be wrong to stealthy launch rocket from your wrist, kill 10 guards with 1 big rocket explosion and stay undetected because it wold be hidden rocket launcher not just any rocket launcher </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Oh, You're satirizing Ubisoft's complete discarding of stealth

NewBlade200
07-17-2011, 04:49 PM
Oh, you had me going for a second http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif
The fact that the The Ones Who Came Before showed a non-stealthy weapon to Altair instead of, say, a cloaking device or an incinerating laser is just absurd.
Of course, if my excellent understanding of sarcasm and satirism has failed me and you are serious.
Then I will lay waste to your world, destroying all in my wake until I find, and destroy you.
Or I'll scream at my monitor.

ThaWhistle
07-17-2011, 06:23 PM
thank god for that last option

Turkiye96
07-17-2011, 07:12 PM
im truly sorry but thats the worst idea iv heard since the hindenburg, slave trade and pearl harbour combined!

EzioAssassin51
07-18-2011, 01:30 AM
I'm surprised anyone actually believed you...

Xanatos2007
07-18-2011, 02:01 AM
Hang on... is this the same idiot who suggested flamethrowers awhile back?
And remember how everybody thought that was the worst idea in the world and wanted him impaled for even suggesting it?
And remember how some pillock on the design team (you know who you are) forgot to take their meds and actually thought it was a brilliant idea and put a ship-mounted flamethrower in the E3 demo?

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4867/facepalmq.jpg

sassinscreed
07-18-2011, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
Hang on... is this the same idiot who suggested flamethrowers awhile back?
And remember how everybody thought that was the worst idea in the world and wanted him impaled for even suggesting it?
And remember how some pillock on the design team (you know who you are) forgot to take their meds and actually thought it was a brilliant idea and put a ship-mounted flamethrower in the E3 demo?

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4867/facepalmq.jpg

i never suggested flamethrower, but it think assassins creed would get better if ezio has hidden machine gun, hidden rocket launcher and hidden flamethrower all in that bracer together with hidden blade

Xanatos2007
07-18-2011, 03:16 AM
Well sure, why don't we throw in a grappling hook while we're at it?

Oh wait...

FiskMunk
07-18-2011, 03:49 AM
And lasers.

k20ml
07-18-2011, 10:52 AM
Yeah, and while were at it let's throw in 60 inch 3D TV to entertain Ezio while he's not killing anyone. Gaming console, so he can play as himself in games. Smart phones instead of the conventional pigeon coop that is slow, and impractical. Oh and social networking sites so he can tweet who he is about to kill or who he has killed already. Facebook to stalk his targets, looking at photos of them wearing hulu skirts and some white flower around their neck in Hawaii.

LightRey
07-18-2011, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
Hang on... is this the same idiot who suggested flamethrowers awhile back?
And remember how everybody thought that was the worst idea in the world and wanted him impaled for even suggesting it?
And remember how some pillock on the design team (you know who you are) forgot to take their meds and actually thought it was a brilliant idea and put a ship-mounted flamethrower in the E3 demo?

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4867/facepalmq.jpg
HEY! I was that idiot!
fu, it was a joke.

sassinscreed
07-18-2011, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by k20ml:
Yeah, and while were at it let's throw in 60 inch 3D TV to entertain Ezio while he's not killing anyone. Gaming console, so he can play as himself in games. Smart phones instead of the conventional pigeon coop that is slow, and impractical. Oh and social networking sites so he can tweet who he is about to kill or who he has killed already. Facebook to stalk his targets, looking at photos of them wearing hulu skirts and some white flower around their neck in Hawaii.

tv gaming consoles and smart phones didn't exist in ezio's time and what does it have to do with hidden rocket launcher?

iN3krO
07-18-2011, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
Hang on... is this the same idiot who suggested flamethrowers awhile back?
And remember how everybody thought that was the worst idea in the world and wanted him impaled for even suggesting it?
And remember how some pillock on the design team (you know who you are) forgot to take their meds and actually thought it was a brilliant idea and put a ship-mounted flamethrower in the E3 demo?

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4867/facepalmq.jpg
HEY! I was that idiot!
fu, it was a joke. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it was a joke but ubisoft implemented it -.-''

Ac3 atachment? Hidden Rocket Launcher !!!

LightRey
07-18-2011, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
Hang on... is this the same idiot who suggested flamethrowers awhile back?
And remember how everybody thought that was the worst idea in the world and wanted him impaled for even suggesting it?
And remember how some pillock on the design team (you know who you are) forgot to take their meds and actually thought it was a brilliant idea and put a ship-mounted flamethrower in the E3 demo?

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4867/facepalmq.jpg
HEY! I was that idiot!
fu, it was a joke. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it was a joke but ubisoft implemented it -.-''

Ac3 atachment? Hidden Rocket Launcher !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh that. That's just greek fire. I didn't come up with that one though xD.
'Sides, what's wrong with that? It actually existed after all.

k20ml
07-18-2011, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by sassinscreed:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by k20ml:
Yeah, and while were at it let's throw in 60 inch 3D TV to entertain Ezio while he's not killing anyone. Gaming console, so he can play as himself in games. Smart phones instead of the conventional pigeon coop that is slow, and impractical. Oh and social networking sites so he can tweet who he is about to kill or who he has killed already. Facebook to stalk his targets, looking at photos of them wearing hulu skirts and some white flower around their neck in Hawaii.

tv gaming consoles and smart phones didn't exist in ezio's time and what does it have to do with hidden rocket launcher? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh I don't know, maybe because you wanted a "hidden" rocket launcher and "hidden" machine gun in the first place which directly opposes your "didn't-exist-in-ezio's-time" statement.

Turkiye96
07-18-2011, 01:32 PM
When i look at this thread i lose faith in the human race... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Flaming oil is ok seein as we only use it once... just like with the tanks and stuff

see back then they didn't use rocket launchers because anything that could to a cannon or bomb could do better, also there is no such thing as a ''hidden'' rocket launcher... see when something that big ( if it was small it wouldn't do any damage) flys out of some guys hand and blows up a bunch of guards, it in no form what so ever, is stealthy, or realistic for that matter. this includes machine guns...

non of these ''ideas'' are historically accurate! if u wana blow stuff up, try duke nukem .... or you blow up dolls

LightRey
07-18-2011, 02:25 PM
troll is trolling.

ShaneO7K
07-18-2011, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
Hang on... is this the same idiot who suggested flamethrowers awhile back?
And remember how everybody thought that was the worst idea in the world and wanted him impaled for even suggesting it?
And remember how some pillock on the design team (you know who you are) forgot to take their meds and actually thought it was a brilliant idea and put a ship-mounted flamethrower in the E3 demo?


HEY! I was that idiot!
fu, it was a joke.

it was a joke but ubisoft implemented it -.-''

Ac3 atachment? Hidden Rocket Launcher !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> The Greek Fire is historically correct so it makes sense for it to be there.

NewBlade200
07-18-2011, 07:38 PM
It makes sense historically for it to be there. It doesn't make sense why we have to use it in an Assassin's Creed game though.

iN3krO
07-18-2011, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
Hang on... is this the same idiot who suggested flamethrowers awhile back?
And remember how everybody thought that was the worst idea in the world and wanted him impaled for even suggesting it?
And remember how some pillock on the design team (you know who you are) forgot to take their meds and actually thought it was a brilliant idea and put a ship-mounted flamethrower in the E3 demo?


HEY! I was that idiot!
fu, it was a joke.

it was a joke but ubisoft implemented it -.-''

Ac3 atachment? Hidden Rocket Launcher !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> The Greek Fire is historically correct so it makes sense for it to be there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good soldiers is also historically correct and ac2/B doesn't have it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

LightRey
07-19-2011, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
Hang on... is this the same idiot who suggested flamethrowers awhile back?
And remember how everybody thought that was the worst idea in the world and wanted him impaled for even suggesting it?
And remember how some pillock on the design team (you know who you are) forgot to take their meds and actually thought it was a brilliant idea and put a ship-mounted flamethrower in the E3 demo?


HEY! I was that idiot!
fu, it was a joke.

it was a joke but ubisoft implemented it -.-''

Ac3 atachment? Hidden Rocket Launcher !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> The Greek Fire is historically correct so it makes sense for it to be there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good soldiers is also historically correct and ac2/B doesn't have it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
bs is bs.

Animuses
07-19-2011, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
Good soldiers is also historically correct and ac2/B doesn't have it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

AC2's guards weren't bad nor were they dumber than AC's guards, they are just different. Different archetypes added more to combat so each guard can have his strengths and weaknesses. Each level of AC's guard was just stronger than the other.


Originally posted by NewBlade200:
It makes sense historically for it to be there. It doesn't make sense why we have to use it in an Assassin's Creed game though.

As you can see in the demo, Ezio had no other choice but to use it. He had to leave Constantinople. It's justified in the game, whether you want it there or not.

roostersrule2
07-19-2011, 02:50 AM
even desmonds not avanced enough to have a hidden rocket launcher lol

sassinscreed
07-19-2011, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by Turkiye96:
When i look at this thread i lose faith in the human race... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Flaming oil is ok seein as we only use it once... just like with the tanks and stuff

see back then they didn't use rocket launchers because anything that could to a cannon or bomb could do better, also there is no such thing as a ''hidden'' rocket launcher... see when something that big ( if it was small it wouldn't do any damage) flys out of some guys hand and blows up a bunch of guards, it in no form what so ever, is stealthy, or realistic for that matter. this includes machine guns...

non of these ''ideas'' are historically accurate! if u wana blow stuff up, try duke nukem .... or you blow up dolls

leonardo invented rocket launcher and put it into hidden blade and gave it to ezio to blow up whole constantinopole with big explosions

if ezio had that hidden rocket launcher in ac revelations trailer he wouldn't get captured no matter if he is outnumbered he would just launch one of his hidden rockets and blow up everyone

Kiba6688
07-19-2011, 03:15 AM
And don't forget about the Hidden Atom Bomb, so Ezio can blow Constantinople with all his enemies in one shot !!

roostersrule2
07-19-2011, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by kiba6688:
And don't forget about the Hidden Atom Bomb, so Ezio can blow Constantinople with all his enemies in one shot !! and the hidden suicide bomber where a suicide bomber jumps out and destroys not just Constantinople but turkey

sassinscreed
07-19-2011, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by roostersrule2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kiba6688:
And don't forget about the Hidden Atom Bomb, so Ezio can blow Constantinople with all his enemies in one shot !! and the hidden suicide bomber where a suicide bomber jumps out and destroys not just Constantinople but turkey </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats nice idea ubisoft added bombs so we could use our assassins for suicide attacks on templars

Turkiye96
07-19-2011, 05:11 AM
jeez... thats bit extreme roostersrule2 :/

oh and for sassinscreed, im not saying it wouldn't make Ezio less lethal, im just saying it would be unrealistic coz Leo didn't make a rocket launcher, nobody in that time made a small but lethal rocket. but look, we as gamers dont want too easy missions. i mean if they added the rocket launcher, its almost like adding a button that kills every enemy in the game and you automatically win with the 1 touch of it... where is the fun in just blowing up everyone with 1 button? i agree it might look ''cool'' but its even more fun to use you awesome fighting skills against harder and harder enemies! :P

blazefp
07-19-2011, 05:29 AM
hey I had this crazy idea of turning Ezio into Inspector Gadget but I was to ashamed to post it...until now!

http://www.imisstheoldschool.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Inspector-Gadget-Go-Go-Gadget-Collection.jpg


Just change this face to Ezio's face. I'm to lazy to do it right now.

sassinscreed
07-19-2011, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Turkiye96:
jeez... thats hind extreme roostersrule2 :/

oh and for sassinscreed, im not saying it wouldn't make Ezio less lethal, im just saying it would be unrealistic coz Leo didn't make a rocket launcher, nobody in that time made a small but lethal rocket. but look, we as gamers dont want too easy missions. i mean if they added the rocket launcher, its almost like adding a button that kills every enemy in the game and you automatically win with the 1 touch of it... where is the fun in just blowing up everyone with 1 button? i agree it might look ''cool'' but its even more fun to use you awesome fighting skills against harder and harder enemies! :P

you really think i am serious? and there is already win button in brotherhood you get attacked by 10 guards and your assassins kill them all in 1 second with arows and all you have to do is press 1 button

Turkiye96
07-19-2011, 09:37 AM
That is a really good point!
i tried to keep the ''kill everything in sight'' button to a bare minimum like only if i really needed to be somewhere and i had an army after me ( or when it was 1 on 1 and the guy was on a horse and i just stood there as he charged at me and just before he slashed me i would press it :P). But usually i would prefere to fight my own battles. while i am not a great fan of it, it seems like a pretty cool idea and the timer makes it better.

soo there is already a button that can do that so why would you want another? they both do the same thing...

TheAssassin1480
07-21-2011, 04:50 PM
no offense but i think this is a little extreme. its really not necessary.