PDA

View Full Version : Re-Starting from Scratch

Lethal_Hobo
12-25-2004, 10:57 PM
Merry christmas guys!

I got a brand-spanking new computer for christmas (Not bad going from a GeForce2 to a Radion X600!!!!) and am re-installing my Il2 series, aswell as Pacific fighters. Before i go ahed and install pacific fighters, do I need to find those old updates for Forogotten battles and all that? Or am I stuck without the patches?

PS. The Il-2 mainpage doesn't have the old updates available, or at least where I have checked!

Lethal_Hobo
12-25-2004, 10:57 PM
Merry christmas guys!

I got a brand-spanking new computer for christmas (Not bad going from a GeForce2 to a Radion X600!!!!) and am re-installing my Il2 series, aswell as Pacific fighters. Before i go ahed and install pacific fighters, do I need to find those old updates for Forogotten battles and all that? Or am I stuck without the patches?

PS. The Il-2 mainpage doesn't have the old updates available, or at least where I have checked!

F4U_Flyer
12-26-2004, 12:20 AM
Actually if i am correct , and i think i am all you have to do is install fb , then aep , then pf , then get the 303m patch and you are all set! I imagine if you have cable you could go ahead and get 301 and 302b but im not sure there needed. I do know you don't need any of the patches for fb or aep ! Hope this helps ya and enjoy the new rig and goodies ! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif