PDA

View Full Version : Kill all guards?

Barth1983
08-29-2009, 03:33 AM
Hell,

Is it possible to kill all guard in a city? Or will they just refill?

Gr,
Bart

SharkMRX
08-29-2009, 04:51 AM
Well I think it will be the same as in Ac1 eventually the guards will be back on there posts again. I dont think that you can kill all the guards and then free run around the city without bumping into 1.
And killing all the guards in the city wont by an easy task http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

caswallawn_2k7
08-29-2009, 06:10 AM
yeh most games will respawn stuff like guards once you leave the area and it no longer needs to keep track of that area, then when you go back it will just redraw the defaul for that area, meaning if you move to far away they come back.

SBRedFlag
08-29-2009, 06:54 AM
That doesn't apply to archers though, they don't respawn unless you take the feather from the rafiq.

thekyle0
08-29-2009, 07:50 AM
They don't come back, except for the ones that walk around the streets by themselves. I remember I stood on a bridge in Damascus and killed everyone trying to cross. Guards never stopped coming.

JonaD
09-02-2009, 02:02 PM
I've noticed that whenever I kill a guard or a group of guards a new one comes walking along and... "Who did this?" I stroll up to him and bam "Auuggh!" he falls over. "Who did this?" Bam. "Who did this?" bam. "Wh..." bam wam bam! See my frustration!