PDA

View Full Version : Into The Shadows (Assassins Creed Revelations)

seancass37
12-12-2011, 03:33 PM
what is the best way to get the wayward janissary to the haystack to kill him? i have read eomewhere it says cherry bombs...but elsewhere and the tip in game say to use dead bodies

Kytr
12-13-2011, 09:09 AM
I found it easiest to just toss a cherry bomb by the haybale, then hide in it. You need to be careful of the roving guard in the area as well.

zerocooll21
12-13-2011, 10:22 AM
Yah that one drove me nuts. Get to the haystack near the Janissary, toss a cherry bomb, jump back into the haystack, wait to assassinate.

Ferrith
12-13-2011, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Kytr:
You need to be careful of the roving guard in the area as well.
If the patrolling guards are a problem then kill them before setting your trap to assassinate the Janissary.

Kytr
12-14-2011, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Ferrith:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kytr:
You need to be careful of the roving guard in the area as well.
If the patrolling guards are a problem then kill them before setting your trap to assassinate the Janissary. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And the sun rises in the east.

Ferrith
12-14-2011, 11:42 AM
You mentioned "a" guard, I mentioned "guards". There are three patrolling around the area, not just one.

uniqplay
12-15-2011, 01:41 AM
My way was go to the top of the building near, throw a cherry bomb near the haystack and then leap of faith in haystack and just w8 for the noob to come http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Kytr
12-15-2011, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Ferrith:
You mentioned "a" guard, I mentioned "guards". There are three patrolling around the area, not just one.

I only ever had problems with one.

playassassins1
12-17-2011, 08:22 AM
What i did was: Kill all patrolling guards stealthy. Then get on the top of the building nearby. Throw a smoke bomb to the Janissary, then air Assassinate him. Then pick the Janissary up, And throw him in the haystack.

Yeah i know i did something very stupid. I could've just do a leap of faith and then kill him. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Razrback16
12-17-2011, 01:09 PM
I generally use recruits and poison to carefully remove all guards in the area before I kill the Janissary, then as others have said, toss a cherry bomb near the haystack and jump in it. Wait to kill.