PDA

View Full Version : COMMUNITY QUESTIONS BACK AGAIN

one.zero
01-03-2005, 01:22 PM
Forget the questions, how about something sensible and reasonable. It seems unbeliveable that dev's /people are so busy they can't post a couple of screen shots. The total abandonment of communication is unjustifiable and ridiculous.

What's up with this? Something else must be wrong.

one.zero
01-03-2005, 01:22 PM
Forget the questions, how about something sensible and reasonable. It seems unbeliveable that dev's /people are so busy they can't post a couple of screen shots. The total abandonment of communication is unjustifiable and ridiculous.

What's up with this? Something else must be wrong.

U-551 Kapitan
01-03-2005, 02:07 PM
They'll still be on their Christmas hols. They shouldn't take breaks like us, they've got a job to do, I haven't got a job to do. Therfore, they get on with their work, I sit back and enjoy hols.

necrobaron
01-03-2005, 02:48 PM
I don't necessarily think there's any thing wrong. At least in the FB community, there are often periods of little to no info on upcoming updates,patches,add-ons,etc so in SHIII's case I don't think it's too unusual. With the release(supposedly and hopefully) just under two months away, I'd say they are busy with testing and such.

SailorSteve
01-03-2005, 04:09 PM
These guys have been so good with info and updates, they've just turned us all into a bunch of spoiled babies. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif

p.s. I am mostly joking.