PDA

View Full Version : Help with Logitech Wheel...

Lunatic.Orange
06-28-2007, 06:04 AM
Logitech Force Pro wheel.

Just does not respond well at all!
does not turn then half way round turn full lock. Impossible to steer over 20mph! Can't say the keyboard is any batter either.

Assaultmachine1
06-28-2007, 12:21 PM
Are you talking about the Wii version of DPL because if the controls are this hard, I doubt that the game is any better than the Xbox and PS2 ports. It wasn't a very smart move to have DPL be made for the PC and Wii a year later when it could've been worked upon the time of the Wii's release and then, Reflections, could have moved on to their next Driver game, but no, they couldn't. Lets hope that the next Driver game, with the multiple career concept, will create the most rewarding driving experience that has yet to be seen in any driving, racing, and open-world game, even GTA IV.

Lunatic.Orange
06-28-2007, 06:58 PM
No its the PC version, where you think the programmers would put in the extra code for wheels. Not to mention the wheel is actually a console wheel.

I don't understand why in a driving based game driving controls are so badly implemented!

PATCH IT NOW!

driver_madness
07-24-2007, 07:18 AM
The game has full support for steering wheels as it includes things like vibration and in dpl I think it included force feedback.

I'm currently am using the Logitec MOMO Racing Force Feedback Wheel and I'm having the same problem and I can't find a resolution. I contact logitec support and they never really helped and they have the best support teams so I suggest you try contacting them on the same issue. When I contacted then it was a problem with DRIV3R I'm thinking this followed up. The wheel worked better with the origional driver but could have worked better.

I'm also hoping to find a fix for this problem. You can get another brand of steering wheel where it'll work perfectly but the other steering wheels are of crappyier quality as logitec is the only real brand out their these days.