PDA

View Full Version : Help, can't find P F

bucherbird1963
11-09-2007, 12:27 PM
Been playing il2 and love it,loaded up pacific fighters went to the ubi site like in il2 and nothing there can't find the site anywhere, please can you help want to fly in the pacific,
Thanks Bird.

bucherbird1963
11-09-2007, 12:27 PM
Been playing il2 and love it,loaded up pacific fighters went to the ubi site like in il2 and nothing there can't find the site anywhere, please can you help want to fly in the pacific,
Thanks Bird.

DD_crash
11-09-2007, 01:24 PM
You really need to get Il-2 1946 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Skycat_2
11-09-2007, 05:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bucherbird1963:
loaded up pacific fighters </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I assume then that you have Pacific Fighters as a 'stand-alone' game and that you have installed it onto your computer.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">went to the ubi site like in il2 and nothing there can't find the site anywhere, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Here is where you've become unclear. Do you mean you went to Ubi.com's online server? Or do you mean that you're looking for the official website for Pacific Fighters? If you need the upgrade patches, here is a patching guide with links (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m/4721047273).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">please can you help want to fly in the pacific </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Online or offline? If you mean online, try Hyperlobby. I'm certain you'll have more luck finding players there than on the Ubi.com server. Patch up to the latest version of your game first.

bucherbird1963
11-10-2007, 02:15 PM
Thx Skycat 2 whent to hyperlobby great stuff,thanks again Bird

mortoma
11-20-2007, 07:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bucherbird1963:
Thanks Bird. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>If you live in the states I will GIVE you my copy of 1946 if you want it. Only thing is it's one of the earlier versions sold in the US so it has that copy protection snafu stuff on it. But there are ways to get rid of that I hear. I downloaded a copy from direct-2-drive.com so I don't need the physical DVD version any more, especially since it's a "no-CD/DVD" version!! It just collects dust and it's in pristene condition too. PM me if you want it. If you live in the states or Canada it would be a plus.