PDA

View Full Version : questions about the ending

A.Crowley
11-24-2007, 11:57 AM
k so i beat the game a little confused about what all the symbols in the labortory mean and what i am suppossed to do next anyone know? also wondering if anyone has anything on flag locations yet. thanks

me-gud-u-bad
11-24-2007, 12:00 PM
try using search and see where that gets you.

Dunno
12-01-2007, 09:36 PM
k so i beat the game a little confused about what all the symbols in the labortory mean and what i am suppossed to do next anyone know? also wondering if anyone has anything on flag locations yet. thanks

Glad you asked an intelligent question, because I believe in stupid questions.

The ending of the game shows relations to the end of the world. In ancient Mayan times, Mayans used the Mayan Calendar (imagine that) to show that 13.00.00 the planets would align, and our sun would align with the center of our galaxy. What does that mean for us? 13.00.00 in English means simply the date December 21, 2012. This might sound familiar. It's a rough estimation of the end of the world, which might occur at 11 AM GMT. This is 3 months away from Desmond's date in the Animus. There is also a revelation to I believe to 23: somethingerother, which is pointed to the bible chapter Revelations describing the end of the world and the Coming of Christ. As an estimation, this coming will occur sometime in a 70 year period after the Jews reclaim the holy land (which we can assume is the end of WWII). There is also talk of soul sucking, etc. It's clear that it is an assassin that wrote this, who told them who their next victim (Desmond) was to be. The soul sucking thing might be related to the Animus supposedly meaning "soul". Some ejyptian pyramids, various sky gods, (Ejypt, Ancient Maya) are included. The star on the ground by the Animus should be another reference to the Mayan Date provided above. Hope this kind of helps you understand what is coming next, what has passed, and what must be done. No clue that the Alien-like thing is.

xELITEGUNNERx
12-02-2007, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Dunno:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">k so i beat the game a little confused about what all the symbols in the labortory mean and what i am suppossed to do next anyone know? also wondering if anyone has anything on flag locations yet. thanks

Glad you asked an intelligent question, because I believe in stupid questions.

The ending of the game shows relations to the end of the world. In ancient Mayan times, Mayans used the Mayan Calendar (imagine that) to show that 13.00.00 the planets would align, and our sun would align with the center of our galaxy. What does that mean for us? 13.00.00 in English means simply the date December 21, 2012. This might sound familiar. It's a rough estimation of the end of the world, which might occur at 11 AM GMT. This is 3 months away from Desmond's date in the Animus. There is also a revelation to I believe to 23: somethingerother, which is pointed to the bible chapter Revelations describing the end of the world and the Coming of Christ. As an estimation, this coming will occur sometime in a 70 year period after the Jews reclaim the holy land (which we can assume is the end of WWII). There is also talk of soul sucking, etc. It's clear that it is an assassin that wrote this, who told them who their next victim (Desmond) was to be. The soul sucking thing might be related to the Animus supposedly meaning "soul". Some ejyptian pyramids, various sky gods, (Ejypt, Ancient Maya) are included. The star on the ground by the Animus should be another reference to the Mayan Date provided above. Hope this kind of helps you understand what is coming next, what has passed, and what must be done. No clue that the Alien-like thing is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
isnt 2012 when the olimpics come to england

AirRon_2K7
12-02-2007, 09:39 AM
isnt 2012 when the olimpics come to england

Yep... too bad we're all going to die http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

But yeah, look at my signature. It's got a link to help you understand the ending.

Clonage2006
12-02-2007, 09:53 AM
Hey who knows, maybe the thing that's going to end the world will be nice and let us have until the end of the Olympics, though if that is the case, I doubt I'd be watching!