PDA

View Full Version : Where are the mods ?

AKA44
12-11-2004, 10:19 AM
Can a ubi official give a answer(stfu or something else) to the spanish guys so the forum can move on ?

Pr0metheus 1962
12-11-2004, 10:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AKA44:
Can a ubi official give a answer(stfu or something else) to the spanish guys so the forum can move on ? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wish they would, but they don't come here, and even if they do, they don't answer threads apart from the one that recently got (temporarily) shut down.

Anyway, I don't think the Spanish folks are really all that interested in a Spanish version - I don't think that's why they're posting (after all there's no evidence to show that there won't be a Spanish version). They just have a persecution complex about their language, so they're trying to rile up the English-speakers here. It's pure trolling for its own sake.

AKA44
12-11-2004, 10:34 AM
Better to give them the benefit of doubt, otherwise it will go into flamewar...

hauitsme
12-11-2004, 10:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Beeryus:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AKA44:
Can a ubi official give a answer(stfu or something else) to the spanish guys so the forum can move on ? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I wish they would, but they don't come here, and even if they do, they don't answer threads apart from the one that recently got (temporarily) shut down.
Anyway, I don't think the Spanish folks are really all that interested in a Spanish version - I don't think that's why they're posting (after all there's no evidence to show that there won't be a Spanish version). They just have a persecution complex about their language, so they're trying to rile up the English-speakers here. It's pure trolling for its own sake. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Beeryus has no idea of anything other than ridiculing others. UbiRazz DOES read and post to these threads when he feels the need. You never know when he'll post something, or where it'll be.
D*mn, you DO like hearing yourself say the same things over and over! Or is it amnesia? Lets try this again. There's NO evidence at all to show that it WILL be. Past practice proves it WON'T be released in Spanish.
Sorry, maybe it isn't amnesia. Your own quote says it all - "I don't think"!

AKA44
12-11-2004, 03:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hauitsme:
UbiRazz DOES read and post to these threads when he feels the need. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I would be glad to know his politic of intervention http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

hauitsme
12-12-2004, 02:48 AM
Ask! Send a P.M. to him. He posted yesterday afternoon, so he does read these posts. Just DON'T expect an answer here, at least immediately. But you never know. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif